Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do we have to treat landwhales like they are some kind of gods among us?

B

bcroger

Admiral
Landwhales get offended when doctors tell them to lose weight (source:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/18nb2oq/its_2023can_doctors_please_step_telling_me_to/
) they also get offended when someone says "no thanks , I don't want to gain too much weight" when offered food. (source:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiwrong/comments/1dduit2/is_it_wrong_to_tell_someone_no_thanks_i_dont_want/
)

Why should we treat landwhales like they achieved something great and that they are above criticism? Besides eating Mcdonalds and burger king, what did they do to deserve this treatment?

Last edited:
i treat them as i treat everyone, with apathy and a sliver of contempt, but a bit more contempt

Juggernaut law

Modern feminism wants all foids to have infinite SMV by default

Hence the attempt to push fat sheboons, etc., in media, as an attack on beauty standards

if an ugly landwhale doesn't have higher SMV than a Chad, then feminists won't be satisfied and will cry abt fatshaming and bears

They don't want to be reminded others are actually willing to put in effort to lose weight, yet these landwhales are the same types of miserable abject life failures that constantly tell us to spend time and energy into self improving and working on ourselves when they themselves literally won't lift a finger to lose some pounds. It's ironic how they don't even take their own advice which they give others.

I sure as hell dont think they are gods I look down on them, as for normies and the rest of the world im pretty sure they pity those people and would rather take the blue pill route and say "You look good as you do now:soy: or You look normal to me:soy:"

i get disgusted at the sight of fat bitches always makes me turn around
Ice T No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Modern feminism wants all foids to have infinite SMV by default

Hence the attempt to push fat sheboons, etc., in media, as an attack on beauty standards

if an ugly landwhale doesn't have higher SMV than a Chad, then feminists won't be satisfied and will cry abt fatshaming and bears
Men just become pathetic simps when they enter the internet. Its like opening an internet browser or using a phone makes 100X simpier than usual. Most men in real life are not going around and complementing women.

Virtually every obese woman I see in real life is with another obese or very overweight man. The exception is usually with low-income black/Hispanic or [non-European] immigrant type men and white obese women.

I think they mostly just match on Tinder , get cyber sex and what not. No valuable man wants to be with a landwhale.

I'd honestly rather not have sex at all than fuck some obese, whale.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back