Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do trans people care so much about incels when they play absolutely no part in the equation?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I've noticed that a lot of IT users and people who spread bluepilled bullshit are trans. Even on like Instagram and shit, a lot of the bluepilled and anti-incel stuff is posted by trans people.

Why do they care so much? We don't want trans women, we want biological women, and we are complaining solely about biological women not wanting us. When the more violent incels talk about wanting to rape women, trans women don't even play a part in that, either. There is a disproportionately low amount of trans people in comparison to the world and the West, and it's almost like at the very least half of those trans people have raging hate boners for us when we don't initially target them for anything in the first place.

Last edited:
Trans are incels. They can't get women, so they become a "woman"

because they know they're abominations that should be euthanized and by shunnig incels who are considered the dregs of society, it makes them feel superior by having someone to look down upon

Trans are incels. They can't get women, so they become a "woman"
I can definitely see that playing a part, but even then, I've seen a lot of anti-incel stuff even from FtMs.

IT users are sick people, so are Trans people

they should just leave us alone. we aren't on reddit, they've zero connection to us.

Incels tend to attract bullies and the mentally ill

I can definitely see that playing a part, but even then, I've seen a lot of anti-incel stuff even from FtMs.
Trans women are abominations that neither gender wants, they are literally us just with different political views.

They are sjws

I think this is mistaken. look, the demographic of reddit is entirely compost of freaks, all subs there will have those freaks, so it's hard to tell which group is obsessed with us when it comes from reddit.

I think this is mistaken. look, the demographic of reddit is entirely compost of freaks, all subs there will have those freaks, so it's hard to tell which group is obsessed with us when it comes from reddit.
This is a good answer, tbh. Reddit itself is a massive cesspool.

Because they are weirdos who want to LARP as women. Anytime there's a discussion about Men Vs Women crap they see it as an opportunity to LARP as women. Nothing to it more than that.

it is curious how many IT users are trannies or faggots, it's probably because IT is very left leaning.

I don't particularly care what trans 'humans' say

A bunch of them are also incels projecting

Trans women are abominations that neither gender wants, they are literally us just with different political views.

I've noticed that a lot of IT users and people who spread bluepilled bullshit are trans. Even on like Instagram and shit, a lot of the bluepilled and anti-incel stuff is posted by trans people.

Why do they care so much? We don't want trans women, we want biological women, and we are complaining solely about biological women not wanting us. When the more violent incels talk about wanting to rape women, trans women don't even play a part in that, either. There is a disproportionately low amount of trans people in comparison to the world and the West, and it's almost like at the very least half of those trans people have raging hate boners for us when we don't initially target them for anything in the first place.
we may not want them but they want us, who else?

The vocal faction of the transgender community is the idea of "gender is a lifestyle" taken to its logical extreme. Anything relating to gender or sexuality is interpreted as being within their jurisdiction to command down upon. Combined with the obsessive, ruthlessly networked nature of these people, perhaps being the same root that caused them to transition, it is to be expected that they would fight as many culture wars as they can and then some. Us being their mirror image only gives them more fuel for the fire.

Let me answer:

Many "trans" are not really trans.

lol

They are just men who have a sex fetish for women, so they dress and pose as such for their crazy sex fetish.

Real trans is rare and in my opinion possibly caused by either or combo of 1) genetic issues 2) environmental toxins

Did they refer to themselves in female pronouns when they were child automatically?

No, right? I did it.

Did they look at their private as a child and think their male private should be removed as a child? I did. Multiple times.

You think some 2-6 year old child is some sexual pervert who knows a dick is supposed to inside a hole?

Most trans and gay also behave in a very fake overly feminine tone of voice.

:feelskek::feelspuke:

Like fucker... TALK FUCKING NORMAL...

Stop trying to make fake female tones with your exaggerated fake gay ass voice.

Women do not use that tonality at all.

The vast majority of trannies are incels.

because they are mentally ill and incel in denial

Thus this is why most trannies attack us...

They are really covering their own shortcomings by attacking us....

If you ask me however, TBH.... Jews are also pinning trannies against us and trying to get them to socially wreck us.

These trannies are actually being fooled themselves....

This is the sad part.

They do not understand that they have ZERO rights as a woman despite being EVEN weaker than a woman if they hormones fucked up their bones density like in my case.

Do you see these trannies in HR? :feelskek:

Of course not. You see them dead or on the street.

Biological foids actually hate trans....

These trannies are so stupid to trust them. They think they are invaders and some have a sexual fetish to be honest. :feelskek:

My fate? Sleeping on the street?
Thumbnail image1

How about laundering money? :feelzez:

because they know they're abominations that should be euthanized and by shunnig incels who are considered the dregs of society, it makes them feel superior by having someone to look down upon

Female to males are still females at heart, meaning they hate ugly men.

:yes:

A lot of good answers here, but it all boils down to humans generally being pieces of shit and looking for someone to punch down. Little do they know, they're at the bottom of the totem pole themselves.

It's because they believe they're real women so feel extra upset at our misogynistic opinions, not realising that wider society doesn't see them as proper women anyway.

They will never be women