Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do toilets care so much about 'black lives matter'?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
These protests are like 70% white toilets.

floyd_proteste.jpg

Because they follow trends, thats why they all act and look the same.

They love BBC, jfl at JBB deniers :feelshaha:

Because they are retarded beings that follow everything the TV tells them.

Because of the pro BLM Jewish led govt, pro BLM Jewish led societal institutions and Jewish media. Women, like minorities or any “marginalized group” are the main base of the push against tradition and conservatism. They’re cattle

Because of the pro BLM Jewish led govt, pro BLM Jewish led societal institutions and Jewish media. Women, like minorities or any “marginalized group” are the main base of the push against tradition and conservatism. They’re cattle
Women only "rebel" when the system wants them to rebel.

If they lived in Nazi Germany, all of them would have been hardcore Nazis.

Literally fucking unable to think for themselves or go against the flow.

Women are in the broad spectrum of “marginalized groups”, or groups that the current Jewish NWO shill for. they’re in the spectrum with immigrants, homosexuals, religious and ethnic minorities, etc. and just like the rest of the spectrum they were given rights at about the same time (recently) and were given rights to vote against tradition.

They’re all cattle dude, normal people (straight white men) shouldn’t even all vote, and if not all of them should vote them absolutely no female or member of previously noted “marginalized group” should either.

There’s a few other factors why foids vote liberal, but the onset of equal rights and them being admitted into the “marginalized groups” club is the biggest.
Yeah women just genetically support BLM. It’s in their nature. Remember when in 6000009 BC women held a BLM rally? OMEGALUL

Because only potential mates lives matter. If you say to one of those "all lives matter", she will cause a tantrum because imagining an incel life is something of value is like creating a black hole in the foid hive mind.

They follow trends and want to be ''proggressive'' like their besties on IG wants
Because only potential mates lives matter. If you say to one of those "all lives matter", she will cause a tantrum because imagining an incel life is something of value is like creating a black hole in the foid hive mind.
Funny how almost all black people they protest for are Tyrones but none of them are legit blackcels,or when they protest for gun violence they never bring up deaths of man/incel man
I remember a incel nerdy guy dying in USA near his collage and no one talking about it despite it being a case of gun violence.

They follow trends and want to be ''proggressive'' like their besties on IG wants

Funny how almost all black people they protest for are Tyrones but none of them are legit blackcels,or when they protest for gun violence they never bring up deaths of man/incel man
I remember a incel nerdy guy dying in USA near his collage and no one talking about it despite it being a case of gun violence.
These protests like all protests only exist for Chads and Staceys to meet and fuck and pretend to improve the world. They don't really give a shit what they're protesting for.

cuz they want that bbc

White guilt. Thats pretty much it. Nothing more nothing less.

A small amount will FINALLY give some black dudes a chance after all of the BLM rallies since last summer.

But the vast majority of white foids are still repulsed by Black dudes and their features.

Black males do just as badly as any other ethnic male in the Anglo west. Really ugly repulsive ogre gorilla features. Foids are only virtue signalling when they are seen with Black males.

+ 1,000,000

Black males do just as badly as any other ethnic male in the Anglo west. Really ugly repulsive ogre gorilla features. Foids are only virtue signalling when they are seen with Black males.

Tenor 3

These protests like all protests only exist for Chads and Staceys to meet and fuck and pretend to improve the world. They don't really give a shit what they're protesting for.
I remember talking with a normie acquaintance about the fact that protests are just "social happenings" like a party or a concert and he confirmed it...
I rember him having a conversation with this girl who's main concern was "how to dress for the protest".
because she wanted to fight injustice while being also extremely fuckable.

They are after the virtue signal points.

Shit-testing white men went too far.

allow me to explain. The female tests the male's strength often. To do that, she plays around a bit and checks it. White men left the leash too lightly and this led to them whoring around and returning back and white men still took them back. Then they want to do something even worse and that's supporting BLM and fraternizing with the enemy.

Everyone already said it, virtue signaling, being stupid, following the Jewish media and social media narrative and testing the waters how far white men are willing to let them be retarded before they're put in their rightful 2nd class citizen place in society where they know they belong.

Bluepillers: 55 btw, dykes really care about our opinion apparantly.

its not like that. i think foids have a natural tendency towards degeneracy. prime examples would be poland or belarus movement, where the powers that be are conservatives but they rebel against them all the same.

becuz they want to fuk niggers

Because they follow whatever mainstream media tells them to.

Where were the white American women during the decades when the RUC police force in Northern Ireland were colluding with British terrorists and the British Army to carry out attacks on Catholic civilians?

politics, blm and feminism

Because they want Tyrone's BBC

cuz they’re bbc whores. blm is a terrorist organization, roasties only support bbc not black people

Everyone already said it, virtue signaling, being stupid, following the Jewish media and social media narrative and testing the waters how far white men are willing to let them be retarded before they're put in their rightful 2nd class citizen place in society where they know they belong.

Bluepillers: 55 btw, dykes really care about our opinion apparantly.
8fa

Virtue signaling & following what society tells them

Women do everything for attention. They are like: " TEEHEE, I care about niggs. I'm woke and a good person."
It's just attention whoring

They don't have minds of their own or independent thought. They just follow and agree with whatever is popular. Also they love to virtue signal.

foids are the perfect goycattle :feelscomfy:

It'd be social media death for them if they didn't say something in support. They do their virtue signalling and go back posting selfies with their ripped 6f 5 white chad boyfriends!

A lot of people here covered it well: virtue signaling, trend following, and thirst for BBC.

Also, I have noticed that black males, (when they don't have the desire to rob, rape, or kill) are all chivalrous, smooth talking, and humorous to white foids. As women are solipsistic (i.e. they think their experiences are the same for everyone), they assume that blacks are a race of lively, warm hearted people, and, as they didn't grow up in a black neighborhood, they have a poor notion of how destructive, lewd, and downright vile most blacks can be.
So, when someone like me, familiar with black behavior, witnesses a cop kill a black person, my first question is "what did they do to make the cop snap?", whereas these coddled woke types ask "why did that horrible nasty cop kill the poor innocent, long suffering, oppressed black person?"

Much like these foids it's really not that complicated. They like Bbc and black mens physiques. Nothing to do with fucking trends.

Remember when muslims and brown looking people were getting shot after 9/11. There were protests which didnt pick up any steam because white people didnt support it and white foids didnt support it because they have no interest in brown dick.
A lot of people here covered it well: virtue signaling, trend following, and thirst for BBC.

Also, I have noticed that black males, (when they don't have the desire to rob, rape, or kill) are all chivalrous, smooth talking, and humorous to white foids. As women are solipsistic (i.e. they think their experiences are the same for everyone), they assume that blacks are a race of lively, warm hearted people, and, as they didn't grow up in a black neighborhood, they have a poor notion of how destructive, lewd, and downright vile most blacks can be.
Nah they know what POS black men are and they still go for it due to lust for BBC and a short thrill. This why Thugmaxxing is so effective.

Last edited:

And white ppl here still blame blacks lmao. No one is putting guns in the heads of white girls and cucks. You can cry Jew this , Jew that all you want but the fact that whites(who are supposedly high IQ) are letting themselves get brainwashed speaks volumes about their IQ. Every white nationalist here should hate such back stabbing white protesters much more than ppl of different races or even Jews.

I think it's because the toilets like to watch BBC a lot, if you know what I mean.