Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do they hate us so much

Iamugly

Iamugly

Greycel
Okay we get it we're ugly disgusting unfuckable losers , we try to be respectful and live people alone in real life , why can't you let us be . Feminists and women can go all over social media and bitch and cry about how men are trash , how we are horrible raptists etc. Why is it okay for women to hate on men , especially men who are ugly and don't get women , I generally believe if all the governments in the world were run by women you see a genocide of incel men and ugly men , and virgin men and foreveralone men

They only want to "improve" humanity by discarding the genetic waste and bettering the offspring.
Eugenics in the hand of toilets.

Let them come for the incel militias. I want to see what I am made of.

Okay we get it we're ugly disgusting unfuckable losers , we try to be respectful and live people alone in real life , why can't you let us be . Feminists and women can go all over social media and bitch and cry about how men are trash , how we are horrible raptists etc. Why is it okay for women to hate on men , especially men who are ugly and don't get women , I generally believe if all the governments in the world were run by women you see a genocide of incel men and ugly men , and virgin men and foreveralone men
they hate us with every fibre of their being because nature has cursed us with subhuman genetics. it's simply natural selection running it's course :fuk::fuk: society has been over run by extreme leftist ideals. is rampant in todays society.

Because we live in a gynocentric society where is forbidden or seen as a tabu to talk negatively about women. You should worship women but never say something that sounds negative.

They are like a upper class and simps want you to bown down before them

The gov hates us cause we are an outlier and not very productive in spending.

Foids hate us cause their genes said so