Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do these tech guys have Asian wives/girlfriends?

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
What exactly is going on here?

1) Mark Zuckerberg
F7120e058b6f2bdc7d6ab16c5c2cb431
AP 19308270789709 e1586795811299

2) Linus Sebastian

Maxresdefault

View: https://youtu.be/PLLu44pwhV4

3) Austin Evans

Maxresdefault 1

This list can go on...

Because they are ugly and getting a white gf is very difficult for them.

I don't know. Maybe asian females love tech people for some reason

/r/ the comic of the nazi guy in a conference introducing his hapa son to the gang.

They're preventing their offspring from getting killed in the future genocide once China become the world's superpower.

Being able to program is decided by bone structure.

Probably because these guys idealize asian women as the most perfect ones, this is just a product of anime and asian media in general

I thought Linus tech tips was gay

Because those chinks probably treated them like some kind of gods and they decided to settle with those noodlewhores to create some hapa sons who will hate them in the future.

They're preventing their offspring from getting killed in the future genocide once China become the world's superpower.
Xi defiant as Obama presses Chinese leader on South China Sea | The Japan  Times

The US and China have now officially ratified the Paris climate agreement

Chink mogged.;)
America is the top superpower.

Asian women probably have a higher mean IQ and can engage them on a more intellectual plane.

A lot of them live in California where there’s a high Asian American population, as shown time and time again asian women are very likely to choose white men over other Asian men. You’ll see this all over the San Francisco Bay Area @starcrapoo

most of them are subhuman, so they use JBW to get a foid

Because tech is filled with white low tier normies, and that group usually go asian women cause being white and not ugly is the only thing that they have.
:yes:

A lot of them live in California where there’s a high Asian American population, as shown time and time again asian women are very likely to choose white men over other Asian men. You’ll see this all over the San Francisco Bay Area @starcrapoo
Whites are a minority in Cali no?

(((Hwite))) kek. Muh fellow white people :feelsautistic:

Because they are too beta for white foids. Not masculine enough, whether that be height, muscularity, facial hair, penis size, jawline, or behavior in general.

You see, this is because white foids are very masculine themselves. Both in looks and behavior. And they have very high standards when it comes to looks, money, and status. Yet they don't bring much to the table (because they are not as smart or able). White foids will also leave in an instant. Whether that be in a relationship or marriage.

As someone said, Asian foids are noticeably much smarter and more objective than white foids. Easier to get on with. And I am saying this objectively as someone who really hates noodlewhores for being shameless treacherous whores.

Last edited:
Because according to this forum JBW doesn exist so clearly the are with the asian girls for her personality :soy:

Because they are too beta for white foids. Not masculine enough, whether that be height, muscularity, facial hair, penis size, or behavior in general.

You see, white foids are masculine themselves. And they have very high standards when it comes to looks, money, and status. Yet they don't bring much to the table (because they are not as smart or able). White foids will also leave in an instant. Whether that be in a relationship or marriage.

As someone said, Asian foids are noticeably much smarter than white foids. And I am saying this objectively as someone who really hates noodlewhores for being shameless treacherous whores.
Kek they're not masculine in any way, they're just lazy and with a princess mentality due to simp cucks putting them on pedestal. They just have an inflated ego and falsely think that they deserve the best partner-wise, material-wise etc.

Bcs of JBW. Right now in america white normie tiers can get low tier asian beckies easy
Normies arent homogenous looks-wise, there are low, mid and high tier ones. Muh (((hwite))) Zuck is def a low tier one.

Kek they're not masculine in any way, they're just lazy and with a princess mentality due to simp cucks putting them on pedestal. They just have an inflated ego and falsely think that they deserve the best partner-wise, material-wise etc.
I guess its relative. To you they might not seem masculine. I can tell you for certain that I and many other Asian dudes find white foids pretty aggressive and manly. In appearance, and behavior most especially.

The way that white dudes feel about black foids being manly and loud. We Asian dudes feel the same about white foids.

As a 4/10 you can either get a white roastie and cuck yourself or you can get a loving asian gf

when it comes to soys I prefer the first kind
___

I am jealous

I guess its relative. To you they might not seem masculine. I can tell you for certain that I and many other Asian dudes find white foids pretty aggressive and manly. In appearance, and behavior most especially.

The way that white dudes feel about black foids being manly and loud. We Asian dudes feel the same about white foids.
Ah, could be that. Anyway asian girls/women def look more humble to me, a white guy.

Lets be honest here, its only White and Jewish tech guys that have noodlewhore wives/girlfriends

Its rare to see ricecels, currys, sand, or blakcels in tech with noodlewhores

___

Also those noodles usually look much better than what they would get if they would stick to their own race
____

blacks cuck whites
whites cuck rice
rice bottom

maybe they could cuck blacks but that wont happen

they fuck so much that they have higher testestorone levels than sub6s

Last edited:
Asians worship money and materialism.

How's this a mystery ?. And most of these guys are white jews and filthy rich.

Because they are ugly and getting a white gf is very difficult for them.
This
Low value white men only have a chance with Asian women but it's at least a chance that's why whitecels mogs deathnicels
Because according to this forum JBW doesn exist so clearly the are with the asian girls for her personality :soy:
:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Because they are too beta for white foids. Not masculine enough, whether that be height, muscularity, facial hair, penis size, jawline, or behavior in general.

You see, this is because white foids are very masculine themselves. Both in looks and behavior. And they have very high standards when it comes to looks, money, and status. Yet they don't bring much to the table (because they are not as smart or able). White foids will also leave in an instant. Whether that be in a relationship or marriage.

As someone said, Asian foids are noticeably much smarter and more objective than white foids. Easier to get on with. And I am saying this objectively as someone who really hates noodlewhores for being shameless treacherous whores.
Exactly, all these very rich guys are incels in reality and a noodlewhore is the only foid they can date. :forcedsmile:

Because tech is filled with white low tier normies, and that group usually go asian women cause being white and not ugly is the only thing that they have.

they are ugly though

well Linus isn’t, but he has an incel voice

These females are spies send by CCP. Jokes aside, if I was rich, I would choose more prettier and curvier Asians.

032619 0021 NaoJi1

Unnamed 1

Ching chong I want da white ding dong

Asian women exclusively going for low-tier white men, a tale as old as time.
Noodlewhores treat white men like Kings. That's what it comes down to. They will treat the most beta tech guy like they're Genghis Khan. Including sucking a man's toes and eating his ass.

Noodlewhores are the ultimate toilets for white beta men.
On the flip side, they treat Asian men like trash regardless of how they measure up.

/r/ the comic of the nazi guy in a conference introducing his hapa son to the gang.
Rvap1ogwsqf11

Last edited:
Because those asian women want a white guy and the white guy is too ugly for white women. So ugly white guy goes for asian woman who herself wants white cock.

Because if you are less than about a 7/10 as a white guy you are invisible to white women. White women have the absolute worst requirements of any race of women, and are also the most feminist indoctrinated.

so what do sub-tier white men do, stay virgins for the rest of their lives because white women are total cunts, or try for an ethnic woman that doesn't have such stupid standards

Mark Zuckerberg can easily get with most Jewish females who are available (he doesn't look horrible for a Jew, in addition to being a billionaire), but he sticks to Priscilla Chan because she had been his girlfriend prior to him becoming a billionaire, so he knows that she is not a golddigger. If he were to dump her and cruise for fresher goods, he'd come across an endless supply of golddiggers only in it for the gigabetabuxx. Anyway, noodlewhore Priscilla chose him because a white/Jewish nerd > an Asian nerd.