Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do these tech guys have Asian wives/girlfriends?

Noodlewhores treat white men like Kings. That's what it comes down to. They will treat the most beta tech guy like they're Genghis Khan. Including sucking a man's toes and eating his ass.

Noodlewhores are the ultimate toilets for white beta men.
God lifefuel. I can't WAIT to move to Asia when I finish my degree.

and they're pretty ugly asians too tbh

mainly because they are in san Francisco or vancouver, both of which, being on the west coast, had a lot of asian immigration, then jbw kicks in

Mogs me

I didn't know Austin had Asian GF, I thought he was chill:dafuckfeels:

I think it's due to the size of their pussies. Otherwise, I have no explanation for that.

Because if you are less than about a 7/10 as a white guy you are invisible to white women. White women have the absolute worst requirements of any race of women, and are also the most feminist indoctrinated.

This is no different than black women tbh.

Because they’re literally incels but don’t know yet. They can’t attract stacies so they downgrade to noodles who will at least be happy to bear offspring with their low quality dna. In hopes of getting white looking hapa kids.

tech industry concentrates on the west coast and there is a huge Asian population there

WMAF couples in the west usualy have a very ugly noodle, but if you move to asia like china u can get a stacey noodle like that chinese vlogger

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-10 16.21.12.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-10 16.21.12.png
    305.2 KB · Views: 22
Third guy is the only one with a somewhat presentable girl jfl