Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why do these pieces of shit say my life is easy because im neet??

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
''oh DURRRRRRRR youre life is so comfy i wish i could sit around and do nothing all day DERP.'' hey retard, i cant go get a job because people always bully me over immutable physical and mental trait i have. i cant hold social interactions with people because i know in their head they want to kill me or at least they want to bully me to th point that they hope i kill myself. only ever job i had i quit because shameless normies bullied me everyday over my autistic behaviours. heres the deal: if you want to treat me like a vermin merely for being physically hideous and autistic then you do all the work while i relax. god is perfectly just in this way. dont like the idea of having to work and i dont? kill yourself, you should think twice before teasing me over immutable characteristics then

IT cucks tax money is paying for our NEEtbux to sit on our asses all day and browse this forum :feelskek::feelskek:

whitcelz have it so easy as neetz. You wouldnt survive 3 dayz in a shithole 3rd world country like mine

I work remotly and sell drugz to wealthy foreignerz for income :feelsLSD:

Thiz needz a "1st world neet vs 3rd world neet" virgin vs chad mem shit :feelskek:

whitcelz have it so easy as neetz. You wouldnt survive 3 dayz in a shithole 3rd world country like mine

I work remotly and sell drugz to wealthy foreignerz for income :feelsLSD:

Thiz needz a "1st world neet vs 3rd world neet" virgin vs chad mem shit :feelskek:
dude :smonk:

@Intellau_Celistic

My life is hard and I will suffer until the day I die

''oh DURRRRRRRR youre life is so comfy i wish i could sit around and do nothing all day DERP.'' hey retard, i cant go get a job because people always bully me over immutable physical and mental trait i have. i cant hold social interactions with people because i know in their head they want to kill me or at least they want to bully me to th point that they hope i kill myself. only ever job i had i quit because shameless normies bullied me everyday over my autistic behaviours. heres the deal: if you want to treat me like a vermin merely for being physically hideous and autistic then you do all the work while i relax. god is perfectly just in this way. dont like the idea of having to work and i dont? kill yourself, you should think twice before teasing me over immutable characteristics then
Tfb being neet for the lulz and being neet due to being socially crippled and facially crippled are way different.

Damned if you do, Damned if you don't.

Normie Logic -> :feelstastyman:

NEET lifestyle isn’t something to be glorified. Yeah you get your basic needs met but as a NEET you can never get sex because as an unattractive male money is the only way you can get sex so without money, you will be a living sex-deprived existence

I’d rather work and be able to get sex, then to rot at home and be sexless. Sex is something so pleasurable that I’m willing to work for it

Because they want to put the fish as bait to bait you out. If you work you sureender to soviety

So fucking relatable

big truth. living a single day as an incel is harder and more remarkable than a normie working for 50-60 years straight

NEET lifestyle isn’t something to be glorified. Yeah you get your basic needs met but as a NEET you can never get sex because as an unattractive male money is the only way you can get sex so without money, you will be a living sex-deprived existence

I’d rather work and be able to get sex, then to rot at home and be sexless. Sex is something so pleasurable that I’m willing to work for it
“Muh sex is everything” :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Imagine wagecucking for 40 hours a week just to put your small dick in a condom to fuck a filthy prostitute when you won’t even enjoy it

Imagine wagecucking for 40 hours a week just to put your small dick in a condom to fuck a filthy prostitute when you won’t even enjoy it
I agree but tbf, there are many white collar jobs where you only need do 20hr/week and can bs the rest of the time. Ofc those all require degree and a few years of experience for you to get good enough.

having sex is shit if you have a small cock

You sound bitchmade. Try projecting pure assertive willpower and self into every single interaction you have with anybody ever, even your Grocer. That should unwind the bitchmade autism and anxiety. You need assertiveness and nigger bitches need to get out of your way emotionally by you just up and being rude in microaggressive behaviours whenever you have the opportunity

You sound bitchmade. Try projecting pure assertive willpower and self into every single interaction you have with anybody ever, even your Grocer. That should unwind the bitchmade autism and anxiety. You need assertiveness and nigger bitches need to get out of your way emotionally by you just up and being rude in microaggressive behaviours whenever you have the opportunity
microaggressions get the cops called on you as a sub5, greytard

Im not gonna be a neet past 30 for sure, i will kill myself before for sure :feelsaww:

microaggressions get the cops called on you as a sub5, greytard
Either you take risks or stay the punchingbag. No other option bro. Project yourself outward and take what you want. You can tbh. Start small. Practice makes perfect

Yeah we're easy bullying targets. It impairs with my daily life. Give me more neetbux. Niggers

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Earning helps you to pay for better copes, but you do what you need to do man.

TBH I used to get mad about neetcels fapping on mommy's internet in mommy's basement, while I worked to pay for everything I have AND fund their lifestyle of quitting out too.

But then I remembered the real crime is that I'm forced to fund the lifestyle of unmarried pumped and dumped open leg slag whore cunt toilets as they LDAF and raise their mixed brood of Chad and Tyrone's bastard mutts in the ghetto.

And I realized that if a few cents of my taxes go to helping a brocel cope with the shit hand he was dealt, that is a good thing. :feelsokman: In fact it is a God damn civic duty.

So you do whatever the fuck you need to do, King! :feelsYall:

Last edited:
I know I belong on this forum because this nigga just articulated the exact way I feel and my experience in my entire life :feelsautistic: