Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do these pedo sting videos piss me off so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
If you don't know what I mean, basically what happens in the pedo sting videos is a group of "vigilante" men pose as an underage girl to lure in potential pedo's and get them to meet up with what they think is a 14 year old girl or something, so they can record them and post their faces all over social media, the UK does loads of them and has loads of different vigilante groups, but I'm pretty sure USA has them too.

The reason this irks me so much tho is because a lot of the pedo's they sting are high inhib, low value looking males, usually between trucel and low tier normie in looks, and a surprisingly high number of them have actual autism and other legit neurological problems.

in my opinion what happens is the pedo's become so desperate for even the slightest bit of attention/affection because they've been ignored by society for years and years due to their looks and neurological conditions, after so much time being utterly rejected by society and foids, not even being able to get an "mhm" as a response, their mental state becomes so damaged and decayed that they don't even care that it's an underage girl, they're just so happy that SOMEONE is actually responding to their messages and even agreeing to meet up, even if it's a fucking 14 year old.

Alot of people will call me a pedo defender, hell maybe even you guys will, but I'm not saying they're in the right, if they actually do legit want to meet and rape an underage girl then that's totally fucked up and can cause a lifetime of damage to the victims, but if it's just desperate low value genetic offscrapings who crave even the slightest bit of attention due to years of ostracization, then I really fucking hate these vigilante groups that post them all over social media with their faces uncensored, their full names and hometown in the description, which actually puts them in legit fucking danger, I think it's disgusting tbh

This video is a pretty extreme example, but it pretty much shows what goes down, low-value desperate male jumps at even the slightest perceived opportunity of getting some action a, instead gets his name and face posted all over Facebook AND YouTube in order to be humiliated and shamed

View: https://youtu.be/5VN8L2CmBOA

Last edited:
simping for pedos, couldn't be me

Those so-called "vigilantes" are not only pathetic male feminists upholding unjust, anti-natural, unbiblical high age of consent laws created by feminists, but also mostly cowardly sadists who just want someone to abuse and be violent towards, "pedos" being the perfect victims since "pedophilia" is considered the worst crime imaginable nowadays (between quotation marks since it's not even actual pedophilia in the vast majority of cases, but attraction towards sexually developed young women).

Imagine "defending" young foids who are statistically already taking cock from random young Chads from consensual encounters with romantic delusional incels, ruining the lives of the latter in the process. I wish I could shove a broken bottle in the face of those "men" (in GTA San Andreas). This is one of the things that manage to make me mad.

Last edited:
Those so-called "vigilantes" are not only pathetic male feminists upholding unjust, anti-natural, unbiblical high age of consent laws created by feminists, but also mostly cowardly sadists who just want someone to abuse and be violent towards, "pedos" being the perfect victims since "pedophilia" is considered the worst crime imaginable nowadays. (between quotation marks since it's not even actual pedophilia in the vast majority of cases, but attraction towards sexually developed young women).

Imagine "defending" young foids who are statistically already taking cock from random young Chads from consensual encounters with romantic delusional incels. I wish I could shove a broken bottle in the face of those "men" (in GTA San Andreas). This is one of the things that manages to make me mad.
Yeah alot of underage girls already have well developed tits and curves now, It makes me wonder if it's because of hormones and shit that they put in meat and dairy products

Yeah alot of underage girls already have well developed tits and curves now, It makes me wonder if it's because of hormones and shit that they put in meat and dairy products
According to feminists and cucks, young Chads can do triple anal with a girl like that and rip her asshole apart so that she has to wear a colostomy bag for the rest of her life; this is "experimenting", since it's done with someone their age, so it's acceptable and even encouraged. But if a man a couple of years older even touches her, she'll somehow become traumatized for life because such relationship will necessarily be manipulative and exploitative according to those retards.

Last edited:
If you don't know what I mean, basically what happens in the pedo sting videos is a group of "vigilante" men pose as an underage girl to lure in potential pedo's and get them to meet up with what they think is a 14 year old girl or something, so they can record them and post their faces all over social media, the UK does loads of them and has loads of different vigilante groups, but I'm pretty sure USA has them too.

The reason this irks me so much tho is because a lot of the pedo's they sting are high inhib, low value looking males, usually between trucel and low tier normie in looks, and a surprisingly high number of them have actual autism and other legit neurological problems.

in my opinion what happens is the pedo's become so desperate for even the slightest bit of attention/affection because they've been ignored by society for years and years due to their looks and neurological conditions, after so much time being utterly rejected by society and foids, not even being able to get an "mhm" as a response, their mental state becomes so damaged and decayed that they don't even care that it's an underage girl, they're just so happy that SOMEONE is actually responding to their messages and even agreeing to meet up, even if it's a fucking 14 year old.

Alot of people will call me a pedo defender, hell maybe even you guys will, but I'm not saying they're in the right, if they actually do legit want to meet and rape an underage girl then that's totally fucked up and can cause a lifetime of damage to the victims, but if it's just desperate low value genetic offscrapings who crave even the slightest bit of attention due to years of ostracization, then I really fucking hate these vigilante groups that post them all over social media with their faces uncensored, their full names and hometown in the description, which actually puts them in legit fucking danger, I think it's disgusting tbh

This video is a pretty extreme example, but it pretty much shows what goes down, low-value desperate male jumps at even the slightest perceived opportunity of getting some action a, instead gets his name and face posted all over Facebook AND YouTube in order to be humiliated and shamed

The worst thing is I see myself being in one of these videos, I'm desperate as fuck and incomprehensibly lonely, if my IQ was even a few points lower, I'd easily end up in a sting video like this

The worst thing is I see myself being in one of these videos, I'm desperate as fuck and incomprehensibly lonely, if my IQ was even a few points lower, I'd easily end up in a sting video like this
Yup. It's desperation + low IQ that usually makes men end up in that situation.

Those men are 100% victims.

Torpedo all agecucks, white-knights, and moralfags (in GTAV).
According to feminists and cucks, young Chads can do triple anal with a girl like that and rip her asshole apart so that she has to wear a colostomy bag for the rest of her life; this is "experimenting", since it's done with someone their age, so it's acceptable and even encouraged. But if a man a couple of years older even touches her, she'll somehow become traumatized for life because such relationship will necessarily be manipulative and exploitative according to those retards.
That filthy little whore fully deserved what happened to her.

Last edited:
Because you're scared you might get caught in one of these ?

The guys who fall for it are such low IQ retards. I do agree though the guys filming are utter whiteknight cucks, plus it's basically entrapment.

Having said that, there is some amusement in the fact that some idiot actually thought a prime JB would want to meet an incel like him lmao.

hilarious to think that these vigilante scum are filming thinking they're doing such a good service for the world when as they're recording, you can guarantee that nearby a JB is sucking off some mid 20s Chad because SHE WANTS TO :lul:

Check this sluts page out before you condemn those who are attracted to teenagers as “pedos” especially men who are desperate for interaction with foids

They put their families in danger too, I heard someone’s family got attacked because a video of his son getting catfished by one of them hunters was uploaded to the internet but breaking the age of consent law is stupid though, no point risking prison time.

@Stiltrid_trees
Here's why:

Age of consent is about keeping low tier males IN THEIR PLACE

They never punish pedos like Joe Biden, Clinton, or Epstein but they punish low tier males who have zero impact on society. It's only the rich, and powerful who live above the rules. Also applies to GL males.

Based

the oddest thing about these vigilante groups if they are mostly older males that LARP as young underage females and in the chats/texts they do with the "predator" they always use pretty graphic language to snare their prey. So looking from it on the outside: You have literally two old men having a sexual chat with one another and jerking off. Who is more sick - the guy who wants to marry and fuck a 14yo or the guy that pretends to be a 14yo girl and sends sexually enticing comments to other men his own age? WTF

4+8=48
3+3=33
3+1=31
55+1=551

7+t=888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
73333333333333333333+73373=48484884-748784784848484848=84748747474774747

Yes, I know I'm a genius, I got my Phd in Mathematics.

Looksblackpill

They don't even put any effort whatsoever anymore to hide it. I honestly don't know why I still bother, my narcissism keeps getting the best of me so I go to see if they're talking about me. But there's never anything worth reading, it's just that 0 self-awareness braindead stuff.

I wonder if she would feel uncomfortable if it was this "pedo" here oogling at her JB breasts:

Pedochadjfl

You’d have to nuke the whole world probably.
One could use that Israeli technology that kills people en masse without damaging the surroundings (in Half Life 2).

View attachment 417092

They don't even put any effort whatsoever anymore to hide it. I honestly don't know why I still bother, my narcissism keeps getting the best of me so I go to see if they're talking about me. But there's never anything worth reading, it's just that 0 self-awareness braindead stuff.

I wonder if she would feel uncomfortable if it was this "pedo" here oogling at her JB breasts:

View attachment 417094
Yo where was this? Can you link me the post plz?

in case you havent noticed, theres an entire industry now designed to publically trick, lure and shame incel men into doing this kind of shit.

>Supposedly a "pedo"
>Goes for a teenage woman

So where's the pedo?

Honestly pissed me off as well, it's just sandniggers who wanna unleash their low IQ monkeyrage on some weakling. They probably have crime records up the whazoo but of course nobody should be allowed to beat the living shit out of them because it's racism.

With that said fuck pedophiles they deserve the bullet.

It makes me laugh and it's lifefuel for me. In every one of these videos I've seen, you can tell the guy would have 0 chance with a girl. Whether underage or not.
If they're that stupid enough to think they could get an underage girl to not only talk to them but to meet up, then they deserve it.

@Mainländer
View attachment 417092

View attachment 417094
Princess_kitty14 isn't a she although IncelTear users go to great lengths to lie. And this is the same user (Princess_kitty14 is a ban evasion account of DianaVic) that tried to auction the virginity of a korean teenage model on r/virginityexchange
DianaVic was banned because the account to belonging to that IncelTear user was exposed for impersonating a 14-15 year old Korean instagram model
and trying to "exchange" this girl's "virginity" on r/virginityexchange.

There's overlap between IT and FDS.
https://camas.github.io/reddit-search/#{"author":"greenteaapplepie69","subreddit":"FemaleDatingStrategy","resultSize":100}
Princess_Kitty14 (a ban evasion alt of DianaVic) posts in FDS and IT
https://camas.github.io/reddit-search/#{"author":"Princess_kitty14","subreddit":"FemaleDatingStrategy","resultSize":100}

Last edited:

View: https://voca.ro/1mzho36BjQ6s

Those so-called "vigilantes" are not only pathetic male feminists upholding unjust, anti-natural, unbiblical high age of consent laws created by feminists, but also mostly cowardly sadists who just want someone to abuse and be violent towards, "pedos" being the perfect victims since "pedophilia" is considered the worst crime imaginable nowadays (between quotation marks since it's not even actual pedophilia in the vast majority of cases, but attraction towards sexually developed young women).
From my perspective, plenty of terms are used incredibly loosely nowadays. Misogynist, pedophile, incel, etc. When someone is actually one of those names, the word will not carry the same meaning anymore.
Imagine "defending" young foids who are statistically already taking cock from random young Chads from consensual encounters with romantic delusional incels, ruining the lives of the latter in the process. I wish I could shove a broken bottle in the face of those "men" (in GTA San Andreas). This is one of the things that manage to make me mad.
Tbh, I know that if I put up a fight against these ‘pedophiles’, I still won’t receive basic respect from said victim. I won’t gain a friend from it. Not that I’m doing it to get anything from it, but it’s just sad that women will use you and hate you.

Joined Dec 29, 2020

Lmao im not a pedo but the fact that you seem to be actively agaisnt pedo(CELS) makes it seem like your a reddit virtue signaling cuck
So you want kids to get raped by fucking 50 year old faggots who wouldn't even be incel if it wasn't for their weird fucking obsession with wanting to fuck kids? Honestly faggots like you should've been raped as kids and then I wanna see how you defend them. Fucking sandnigger.

Last edited:
Fuck off pedophile creep. Stay cowering in your basement kike.
What kind of soy boy uses the term ‘creep’?
So you want kids to get raped by fucking 50 year old faggots who wouldn't even be incel if it wasn't for their weird fucking obsession with wanting to fuck kids? Honestly faggots like you should've been raped as kids and then I wanna see how you defend them.
Implying personality isn’t a meme. Dude, you seem bluepilled.

Last edited:
Not defending, just feel you’re having soy terms.
Exactly, if you don't think pedophiles are creepy you probably are one.

No I said they're volcel because they could get real women but they want a kid to fuck, it's like these niggers and sandniggers who only want white women and think that makes them incel.

Last edited:
You fucking shit stained nigger who said I want to see kids be raped by 50 year olds? Are you truely fucking mentally deranged? Pedo(CELS) means someone who has an attraction towards pre-pubescent children and refrains themselves from acting upon it, hence the word Pedo(CEL) = Celibate. But you obviously cant tell the difference between a convicted child rapist and attraction because you're atleast sub 30 IQ. Keep fucking barking like a street dog you bluepilled spastic.
Yeah sounds like a pedophile to me, you're defending the pedos who actually go outside to fuck kids so yeah pretty sure you're just a pathetic worthless waste of life who deserves to get raped by Tyrones in prison. You wanna be like your prophet right? Fuck little kids? Stupid sandniggers.

Last edited:
You're seriously one of the most retarted users I have seen on the site so far. Go back to reddit, seriously, and don't fucking come back. You're no different than the average IT cuck. You're a complete waste of time to argue or even debate with because you clearly don't understand the difference between attraction + getting help, and an action.
View attachment 417413

Oh no the 150 post sandnigger 15 year old doesn't want me to post here whatever shall I do?
Just press the ignore-button pedo.

vigilantism undermines due process

there i said it

How am I a sandnigger if I'm from the europe side of turkey right by the bulgarian border? :lul: Sandniggers are from the middleast and turkey is in europe/asia, yet again you are further proving that you are retarded.
And stfu with this whole "150" post shit, I was a lurker before you even joined this site and I only started posting comments about 4-5 days ago dickhead.
Typical sandnigger thinking he's white. Never gets old.

Femwhores should consider the following: instead of criticizing males for trying to come into contact with young adults, they should recall at what age they jumped on their first dick and how old was he?

Oh no the 150 post sandnigger 15 year old doesn't want me to post here whatever shall I do?
Just press the ignore-button pedo.
Getting some severe Dr. Pizza vibes from you, dude. The incel community isn't the place to be ranting about the pedo boogeyman. We're all virgins here, we wouldn't be incels if we were rapists.

Fuck off pedophile creep. Stay cowering in your basement kike.
What kind of complete weirdo fuck defends pedophiles?
>"creep"
>"weirdo"
>shaming men for being basement dwellers
>thinking attraction for sexually developed teenage women is pedophilia
>creating random lookism-based strawmen
(translating, only young white Chad can fuck them, old, nonwhite, incel can't!)
Get a load of this cryptofeminist agecucked faggot @Robtical @Edmund_Kemper @epillepsy @Diocel @your personality @Master @mental_out

It's been a while since one of those revealed him(her?)self here, I hope this one gets banned back to Reddit like the others.

Last edited:
>"creep"
>"weirdo"
>shaming men for being basement dwellers
>thinking attraction for sexually developed teenage women is pedophilia
>creating random lookism-based strawmans
(translating, only young white Chad can fuck them, old, nonwhite, incel can't!)
Get a load of this cryptofeminist agecucked faggot @Robtical @Edmund_Kemper @epillepsy @Diocel @your personality @Master @mental_out

It's been a while since one of those revealed him(her?)self here, I hope this one gets banned back to Reddit like the others.

I love how triggered pedophiles get. Buy a rope buddy.

I love how triggered pedophiles get. Buy a rope buddy.
Ngl anti-pedos usually don’t care about children. A lot of them only hate pedos because society teaches them to. In other societies it was a tradition to molest your own son/daughter and you probably would done it if you were a parent back then. This moral panic over pedophilia didn’t exist until July 1885. Before that, society didn’t pay much attention to the topic.

and also not all pedophiles are child molesters and not all child molesters are pedophiles. A pedophile is simply someone age 16+ with a primary or exclusive attraction to prepubescent children (no finding a 17 year old girl attractive isn’t pedophilia. It’s simply something men often experience). They might act on it they might not. Many don’t. And nobody chooses who they’re attracted to. So if they don’t act on it then executing them is stupid. We don’t live in George Orwell’s 1984 where we punish people for thoughtcrimes.

Ngl anti-pedos usually don’t care about children. A lot of them only hate pedos because society teaches them to. In other societies it was a tradition to molest your own son/daughter and you probably would done it if you were a parent back then. This moral panic over pedophilia didn’t exist until July 1885. Before that, society didn’t pay much attention to the topic.

and also not all pedophiles are child molesters and not all child molesters are pedophiles. A pedophile is simply someone age 16+ with a primary or exclusive attraction to prepubescent children (no finding a 17 year old girl attractive isn’t pedophilia. It’s simply something men often experience). They might act on it they might not. Many don’t. And nobody chooses who they’re attracted to. So if they don’t act on it then executing them is stupid. We don’t live in George Orwell’s 1984 where we punish people for thoughtcrimes.
Well the people in those videos are all child molesters and that's who we're talking about here, if you don't touch kids I have no problem with you. The whole "it was a tradition to molest your own children" sound like pedophile/jew propaganda, I don't buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.