Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do these bluepilled ignorant soys not realize that they are breeding incels?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
They have no dimorphism, no robustness, no size, no virility, no physical strength, and no athleticism, and they are passing all of that onto their children with total ignorance and glee! If you pay attention to the children's faces, you can tell that they will be low tier normies or incel in the future. WHY DID THESE TWO SUBHUMAN SOYS BREED?!?!!

The chick on the right looks similar to my old oneitis :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Its over for those kids. You can already tell

Absolutely. The parents should be tortured but cucks like @VideoGameCoper will disagree because they look nice and innocent! :lul: :lul:

they're happier than us, that's all that matters.

but cucks like @
VideoGameCoper
@VideoGameCoper will disagree because they look nice and innocent!

not everyone is that mentally deranged, boyo

What’s a oneitis (I’m new gen)
A girl whom you think is the one for you. Someone you obsess over because you think she is most perfect and compatible for you.

A girl whom you think is the one for you. Someone you obsess over because you think she is most perfect and compatible for you.
Sad. Can relate but I never get the girl

Meh they just look like common Amerimutts Americans

They have no dimorphism, no robustness, no size, no virility, no physical strength, and no athleticism, and they are passing all of that onto their children with total ignorance and glee! If you pay attention to the children's faces, you can tell that they will be low tier normies or incel in the future. WHY DID THESE TWO SUBHUMAN SOYS BREED?!?!!

View attachment 1211964
The way a becky can ravage even chad genes is crazy of course it is over for these future ERs and the dad is also normie.

these kids don't look that bad tbh

holy shit that bitch is ugly

they're happier than us, that's all that matters.
They are ignorant and oblivious. Their happiness will not last when their children grow up and start struggling against social darwinism.

@NoIdeaWhatToDo fuck off cunt.

not everyone is that mentally deranged, boyo
If you're normal and well adjusted enough to the status quo to that you call us deranged, then why are you here? :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Because Normies dont think about Eugenics or dont even know what it is .

@Friezacel @VersoffenerAssi @Rotter @Retardinator @Skoga @Swagpilled @OutcompetedByRoomba @Der tote Engel ohne

Zum Glück rotzen wir keine Kinder in diesen Scheißladen " , und uns bleibt Unnötiger Aufwand und Geldverbrauch erspaart :feelskek: :feelsclown:

If you're normal and well adjusted enough to the status quo to that you call us deranged, then why are you here? :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

only calling out you here, faggot who's obsessed with calling out kids.

And no, I'm an isolated outcast.

Last edited:
Soy normies should be tied up like lab rats against their will and subjected to eugenics genetic experiments to create supersoldier gigachads for the advancement of humanity! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

only calling out you here, faggot who's obsessed with calling out kids.
These innocent kids will grow up and then be subjected to ruthless social darwinism at the hands of chads, stacies, foids, and jews like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX3fyeNG92o

When that happens, will they be able to handle the stress given their poor ill-equiped non-robust physiology? I don't think so!

Soy normies should be tied up like lab rats against their will and subjected to eugenics genetic experiments to create supersoldier gigachads for the advancement of humanity! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
If Selective and Carefull Breeding was a thing , lol

If Selective and Carefull Breeding was a thing , lol
Right wing eugenicist governments must enforce it through VERY fine grained control over people's reproductive rights and freedoms. Weak people should not be allowed to breed.

Right wing eugenicist governments must enforce it through VERY fine grained control over people's reproductive rights and freedoms. Weak people should not be allowed to breed.
based . Weak / Unattractive Man get Compromised Sex ( without Breeding ) while the Attractive Ones Impregnate Each Other ( Becky TALL > ( or better ) / with Chad ( Tall )

View attachment 1211964
brutal, but id rather live around other subhumans than CHADs, I wish more subhumans reproduced so I felt better for myself.

brutal, but id rather live around other subhumans than CHADs, I wish more subhumans reproduced so I felt better for myself.
These innocent kids will grow up and then be subjected to ruthless social darwinism at the hands of chads, stacies, foids, and jews like this:

When that happens, will they be able to handle the stress given their poor ill-equiped non-robust physiology? I don't think so!

Absolutely. The parents should be tortured but cucks like @VideoGameCoper will disagree because they look nice and innocent! :lul: :lul:
Ok, you’re taking the torturing parents thing too far, lmao. At least those kids weren’t born to super old parents by the looks of it. Besides, they actually appear to get along well and be happy, contrast to how my parents always fought and never loved each other

At least those kids weren’t born to super old parents by the looks of it. Besides, they actually appear to get along well and be happy, contrast to how my parents always fought and never loved each other
Look at the facial features of these kids nigga! Look at the height and frame of their parents! These kids are destined to struggle and suffer.

Look at the facial features of these kids nigga! Look at the height and frame of their parents! These kids are destined to struggle and suffer.
I can’t see anything wrong with the height or frame of the parents, lol. Besides, the parents are average looking and look NT. Kids will turn out to be normies likely, not autistic subhumans like us

the parents are average looking and look NT.
Below average.

This man can't be called average are you fucking kidding me?! He looks like a jawless soy egghead.

TBH they are not that bad and they do display dimophism and robustness to a degree. They are normies. There are much better examples of dysgenic families.

They all mog me into oblivion. I bet they grow up to be happy and rub it in our faces.

Classic example of guys thinking they know what foids find acceptable. He's obviously not good looking but he's masc looking enough to pass as partner for some foids, obviously considering he's got a wife and 2 kids.

Ignorance is suffering

Classic example of guys thinking they know what foids find acceptable. He's obviously not good looking but he's masc looking enough to pass as partner for some foids, obviously considering he's got a wife and 2 kids.
If this guy is masculine looking, then I must be a gigachad ogre (and I'm no where close to that).
Below average.

This man can't be called average are you fucking kidding me?! He looks like a jawless soy egghead.
View attachment 1212000

naww not yet they live in the west, if both of them can manage to hit 6'0 they'll be fine
baron trump looks like a twink faggot but he's 6'6 or something

Having kids so your bloodline continues is kind of a cope in the long run anyways. Genealogical ancestors are different from genetic ancestors. You're very unlikely to leave any direct contributions to the genetic composition of your descendants centuries and thousands of years down the line. By the sheer number of ancestors in the family tree increasing dramatically with every past generation, this means your genome being present in their DNA is going to be exceptionally limited, assuming it's even there at all because genes get spliced and recombined all the time which further makes it more unlikely your 'bloodline' will continue on in an intact form with your genetic information.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HclD2E_3rhI

Last edited:
Future .is Paragon

@Friezacel @VersoffenerAssi @Rotter @Retardinator @Skoga @Swagpilled @OutcompetedByRoomba @Der tote Engel ohne

Zum Glück rotzen wir keine Kinder in diesen Scheißladen " , und uns bleibt Unnötiger Aufwand und Geldverbrauch erspaart :feelskek: :feelsclown:
Wahre Worte und als Incel kann man nicht gecucked werde