Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do these bluepilled ignorant soys not realize that they are breeding incels?

ugly parents can make good looking children

It's complicated, if they want to reproduce they should at least offer very good creation so they don't end up as incels
See all the possible problems of children, at this age it is still possible to undergo different treatments that modify the skull and growth

They look decent tbh. The real cruelty is gooks who bring their kids with them to immigrate to the West and suffER @Cayden Zhang @comradespiderman29

they are all normies you are tripping

They have no dimorphism, no robustness, no size, no virility, no physical strength, and no athleticism, and they are passing all of that onto their children with total ignorance and glee! If you pay attention to the children's faces, you can tell that they will be low tier normies or incel in the future. WHY DID THESE TWO SUBHUMAN SOYS BREED?!?!!

View attachment 1211964
post-wall mother. Major truecel trait.

She was most likely fucked through all the holes and left, then she found loser and gave birth to his future incel children

Her looksmatch is rotting on here

Below average.

This man can't be called average are you fucking kidding me?! He looks like a jawless soy egghead.
View attachment 1212000
He literally looks better than most men I see around here. Many guys in burger land are complete datasets with double chins. If fucking course he is no Chad, but he certainly isn’t an ugly guy either

I dont see a problem with these supreme gentlemen

Honestly, I think it's cool that they reproduce, and I would like the final phase of society to be with the truecel, who isolate themselves in their rooms and stay away from society.