Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Why do the USA care about Ukraine?

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Too lazy to inform myself. What is it about Ukraine that makes the western world seethe?
If a politics-cel knows something, feel free to entlighten us.

View: https://youtu.be/A8q-Zx8gIbg

Last edited:
A good excuse to attack their enemy or put even more sanctions on them. Wonder how the US would react if China invaded Taiwan at the same time Russia invaded Ukraine and if they would go for a way to stop both or abandon one.

It is a habit of the filthy pig known as USA, and the west in general, to think of itself as the boss of the world and involve itself in matters that are none of its business.

I don't really know, maybe to justify the existence of NATO among other things probably.

It is a habit of the filthy pig known as USA, and the west in general, to think of itself as the boss of the world and involve itself in matters that are none of its business.

They dont care, they just want to find allies to start a war on an enemy (Russia) they always do this.

6BA91710 F8ED 4C6B 9FD8 F9D2AC1B5B28

It is made up propaganda by the miltary industrial complex and weapons manufacturers to start another war. Now that the US has been out of Afghanistan they need a new source of demand for their weapons

i don't know but it seems like they aren't going to fight sadly. As I want to see our army fighting an actual hard opponent.

I don’t care at all neither does anyone else Beijing Biden would be a dumbass to start this war he has zero public support

The eastern of Ukraine has very good cilma and one of the most fruitful soils on this planet. To feed the world in an economical and sustainable way is going to be a big business this century. That’s why eu, us and russia are all interested to have influence in the Ukraine.

tldr: bc of money like always

Last edited:
wag-the-dog to distract from the ruinous effects of domestic policy

They want to start war. War is fun.

i don't know but it seems like they aren't going to fight sadly. As I want to see our army fighting an actual hard opponent.
Good thing im no longer in our army:smonk:

US and UK have to appear hard after two decades of Ls.

The US has nothing better to do