Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Why do the new generation anime male characters look like estrogen filled pretty boys?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
Is it because of the soy in food turning Japanese weebs into even bigger numales?
What happend to characters like Spike Spiegel from cowboy bepop

now they get replaced with this

My favorite male character has to be mario minakami tbh.

175471.jpg

But to answer your question, the female characters tend to look different now too, it's just a different style.

If I ever get the skill I'll just make my mc's for my stories mantlet Chads.

Because anime is low T

Low T slayers bro. @Ryo_Hazuki proven right

It’s probably because it’s easier to draw tbh

A Jewish plot to femininize the Jews' greatest enemy, the samurai.

I think its cause they want people watching it to be able to identify with main character and majority of people who watch it looks closer to that than to masculine jojo chad or such

Anime shifted towards a cuter style. If you look at anime from before 1980s the characters look more normal.

hqdefault.jpg

Screenshot from Decision, a WW2 anime from Japan 1971.

It's like they all just forgot how to draw males at some point.

Its bec. of kpop and zesto, ngl

I think its cause they want people watching it to be able to identify with main character and majority of people who watch it looks closer to that than to masculine jojo chad or such

God IQ

You can't enjoy something you can't relate to.

Yeah that would actually explain a lot.

Think about it. How many low T weebs will ever be able to relate to a character like Superman or a Captain America??

It's not a coincidence that something like Dragon Ball Z/Super is extremely popular in the United States.

Now a days weebs just want a low t cuckboy to self-insert to so that they can just focus on the female characters.

because anime itself is low T

JFL at watching anime

You can't enjoy something you can't relate to.
Relatable characters aren't interesting. That's why Death Note and Code Geass are two of the most popular and highest rated anime.

Relatable characters aren't interesting. That's why Death Note and Code Geass are two of the most popular and highest rated anime.

Lol what Light and Lelouch wanted to accomplish is something even a brainlet would want for everyone as a whole.

I'm interested to know the point of your post tbh.

cuz they realesed the new generation of japanese guys are a bunch o low t weebs, so they makie low t main characters to pander to them
I miss Kenshiro :cryfeels:
he was a giga chad, but he was the cool kind of chad

Lol what Light and Lelouch wanted to accomplish is something even a brainlet would want for everyone as a whole.

I'm interested to know the point of your post tbh.
Only that Light and Lelouch aren't relatable at all, and that's what makes them interesting. They're both attractive, charismatic, intelligent, high status, etc.. They aren't at all relatable to the average person. If they were ~average, even assuming they had the same goals and motivations, they would have accomplished far less and their stories would have been far less interesting.

Is it because of the soy in food turning Japanese weebs into even bigger numales?
What happend to characters like Spike Spiegel from cowboy bepop
View attachment 98908
now they get replaced with this
View attachment 98909
Although I look nothing like Yukiteru, I relate with him on being timid and I'm sure lots of other guys who watch anime feel the same. Timid skinny guys/fat guys gets no love, while the tall, masculine, confident guys gets all the foids in real life. Anime is the opposite. Future Diary's Yuki is a scrawny spineless pussy who has a hot girl stalking him, something that will never happen in RL.

In fiction in general foids tend to like all kinds of guys, not just Chads and Tyrones, but this seems more prevalent in anime.

Future Diary isn't the only one nor the first to do this.
In Rosario Vampire the main character is a spineless 4/10 who has abunch of hot girls all over him, hell a Chad character was brushed aside for the 4/10 manlet character.

In Bamboo Blade one of the hottest girls in the anime is dating a manlet who's even shorter than her.

In a Certain Scientific Railgun one of the girls in it was taking interest to an overweight guy(girl in avatar is the one)

In Panty and Stocking, Stocking falls in love with a fat gross slob in one of the episodes and is in fact repulsed by Chads.

I can keep going, case in point, seeing that inceldom is on the rise worldwide Japan especially, I guess animators are either A. Incels themselves and want to insert themselves in the anime they're working on or B. They see money to be made if they pander to the incel demographic.

In any case waifus and anime like these likely wouldn't exist if RL foids were attracted to all kinds of men, but sadly that's not the case.

That's my theory anyway as to why many MC's aren't confident gigaChads.

Last edited:
They aren't at all relatable to the average person.

Well it's a given that humanity inherently wants something beautiful and appealing to look at, that is a given.

The kicker here about the "average" person is that 90% of them in my opinion, are in denial about their looks and where they actually stand in that pecking order. Take cucktears for example where they think they're chads and stacies but we all know they're sub5 humans.

Well it's stupid of you for comparing some 25-30 year old chad with a 14 year old teenage kid. They are supposed to look like that. anime where the characters are older don't look like that. Watch more anime. Anime is a medium mostly targeting teenagers and most anime characters are teenagers so that the audience can relate. You are just cherry picking by using spikeas an example for past when most past characters looks like Amuro Ray or Nobita. I too can cherry pick by comparing sword and Shinji and day modern characters are more manly.

Last edited:
Did someone ask for Chad anime protagonists?
iu
MV5BMTU2MDU5NDE4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjY2OTU3MQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,895,1000_AL_.jpg
iu
iu
guts-photo-u11

High T AF.

Last edited:
Only that Light and Lelouch aren't relatable at all
Light felt like an autistic faggot but not Lelouch. He was highly relatable and was my first self insert.

Anime is not good for your health

easier to draw