Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do soys like abortion so much?

Abortition is fucking murder and people who defend abortion are living parasites waste of fucking life and oxygen and should get fucking dismembered alive in front of their family then see their family getting killed and then dying and people pissing at their graves.

Foids don’t wanna have to deal with kids they’d rather fuck chad all the time. We shouldn’t give welfare to single mothers of course but we shouldn’t let foids fuck with no consequences.

This doesn't make any sense.

The garbage-tier pregnancy is not going to punish her as much as it will you. It just introduces another shit human into the world for one. It lets Chad win by spreading his genes and doing nothing to sustain them. If you are waging at all then you are paying for these degenerates. Open your eyes to the long term. Pregnancy sucks for 9 months for foids and raising kids might be a pain for almost two decades. But you know what the foid is going to do the whole fucking time? Suck as much government benefit she can from the government as she can and not feel the slightest bit guilty about it. These shit excuses for parents will also give shit excuses that just because they took a cock and didn't bother with birth control, that they are some special gem......and their shitspring are worth anything either.

Foids will foid; be whores and fuck Chad. If we encourage abortion we don't have to lose our tax money and waste resources of shit-tier kids that will just go and repeat the cycle because their parents are just as stupid as they will ever be.

This doesn't make any sense.

The garbage-tier pregnancy is not going to punish her as much as it will you. It just introduces another shit human into the world for one. It lets Chad win by spreading his genes and doing nothing to sustain them. If you are waging at all then you are paying for these degenerates. Open your eyes to the long term. Pregnancy sucks for 9 months for foids and raising kids might be a pain for almost two decades. But you know what the foid is going to do the whole fucking time? Suck as much government benefit she can from the government as she can and not feel the slightest bit guilty about it. These shit excuses for parents will also give shit excuses that just because they took a cock and didn't bother with birth control, that they are some special gem......and their shitspring are worth anything either.

Foids will foid; be whores and fuck Chad. If we encourage abortion we don't have to lose our tax money and waste resources of shit-tier kids that will just go and repeat the cycle because their parents are just as stupid as they will ever be.
chad doesn't care about "spreading his genes" he just wants to fuck different foids and honestly kikemerica is in so much debt anyway it doesn't even matter anymore about tax dollars and let's be real having to deal with a child is a big punishment for foids. Why else would they demand abortions so much?

Because
1. They can fuck chad as much as they want
2. It's free (at least here), so they can "steal" money from hardworking incels
full

Because
1. They can fuck chad as much as they want
2. It's free (at least here), so they can "steal" money from hardworking incels
full
Do you support it?

You don't want foids to suffer?
There's no victory in this. Taxcucks pay single mothers free loads of money if the foids choose to keep the baby and not kill. But if she do kill it she only goes bacl to ridding more chad and tyrones . It's a vicious cycle that only end up in making more lonely suicidal men.

They get physically aroused by not passing on their offspring, how ironic.

I've said it a million times, and I'll say it again, abortions are just an excuse for women to have sex without consequences.

Just imagine how much better the world would be if women had to actually deal with their problems, instead of waving it away with "muh misogyny".

chad doesn't care about "spreading his genes" he just wants to fuck different foids and honestly kikemerica is in so much debt anyway it doesn't even matter anymore about tax dollars and let's be real having to deal with a child is a big punishment for foids. Why else would they demand abortions so much?

Even if the foid was some spoiled rich queen bitch the shitspring is still occupying space and resources in the world. All for what? To spread more useless Chad/Stacy genes?

It really isn't a big punishment for them. Only if you consider their existence as a right to do anything they want. YOUR tax dollars are going to it. Kikemerica is actually the more lenient one in that case (I don't live there). But they sure are full of religious nut bar hypocrites that propose this. Demand every baby be born but then scorn social services....... They are going to get it anyway.

This forum breathes autism but for fuck sakes, everyone should realize that shithead hoodrat trailer trash illegitimate scum-spawn are a burden to everyone. We don't need any more humans let alone garbage ones that will leech and then go on to repeat the hoodrat cycle just like their parents.

the soys are fucking addicted to abortions yo

Even if the foid was some spoiled rich queen bitch the shitspring is still occupying space and resources in the world. All for what? To spread more useless Chad/Stacy genes?

It really isn't a big punishment for them. Only if you consider their existence as a right to do anything they want. YOUR tax dollars are going to it. Kikemerica is actually the more lenient one in that case (I don't live there). But they sure are full of religious nut bar hypocrites that propose this. Demand every baby be born but then scorn social services....... They are going to get it anyway.

This forum breathes autism but for fuck sakes, everyone should realize that shithead hoodrat trailer trash illegitimate scum-spawn are a burden to everyone. We don't need any more humans let alone garbage ones that will leech and then go on to repeat the hoodrat cycle just like their parents.
I hope over population and trailer/ghetto scum fucks society up fuck society.

I don't like abortion because it allows foids to fuck around without punishment. It is the same reason feminist cucks love it.

Yes, I know it reduces scum birthrates but still i don't like it.

Abortion should only happen in case of birth defects and no healthy fetus should be aborted.

I would really like to hurt a soy reddit user

the pro murder a baby because you can't abstain from getting dicked nerds need to be stopped

Because they worship foids, they want to give them rights to kill their own children

I hope over population and trailer/ghetto scum fucks society up fuck society.

They already have. Degeneracy mainly stems from people that have shit parents. If abortion is even a question then those parents are already in line to be shit ones.

Forcing pregnancy is not really much of a punishment to foids. Also it is cruel to the kid that will be born to shit parents, have a shit life, then become a shit teenager and repeat the hoodrat cycle. They almost always do. I saw it repeatedly in high school. Dumb ass teen knock-ups become dumb ass teens getting knocked-up. What's more is they project all their failures of being parented on to their shitspring.

They already have. Degeneracy mainly stems from people that have shit parents. If abortion is even a question then those parents are already in line to be shit ones.

Forcing pregnancy is not really much of a punishment to foids. Also it is cruel to the kid that will be born to shit parents, have a shit life, then become a shit teenager and repeat the hoodrat cycle. They almost always do. I saw it repeatedly in high school. Dumb ass teen knock-ups become dumb ass teens getting knocked-up. What's more is they project all their failures of being parented on to their shitspring.
We should just make foids the property of .co posters

Foids get to suffer, so it's worth it.

It lets them signal support to foids in the hope the might get to touch them one day