Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do soys like abortion so much?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Look how angry they get over posts like this.

Virtue signaling, soys dont care about the issue just want to :soy:Be at muh queens side:soy:

They do that to appease the foids, we all know foids kill babies to avoid accountability for fucking too many chads.

These faggots become feminists and leftists because they assume that will get them laid, how pathetic.

70EBE0BD 0536 4093 8D43 FF4F597DBB71

^Average male abortion supporter

They think it will give them a crumb of pussy

cus its funny

Imagine being such a SIMP you'll sanction murder to get rejected by a foid

Because women abort to avoid having to take care of chad or tyrone's baby and soys love protecting their kweens.

They do that to appease the foids, we all know foids kill babies to avoid accountability for fucking too many chads.

These faggots become feminists and leftists because they assume that will get them laid, how pathetic.
Either that or they have been brainwashed by Jewish antinatalist propaganda.

“Having children is bad because of muh climate” :soy:

Soys are deluded into thinking if they support abortion that foids will want to fuck them and abort their babies. They dont realize the reason foids want the right to murder babies is so they can continue getting creampied by Chad until they've ridden the cock carousel as long as possible and have fully secured their beta cuck who will pay for Chad's child.

Either that or they have been brainwashed by Jewish antinatalist propaganda.

“Having children is bad because of muh climate” :soy:

yeah meanwhile the ooga boogas in Africa are pumping out kids like there's no tomorrow

because its pro woman

Because m'ladies like it

Not gonna pretend like I'm upset about abortions when I routinely joke about mass murders tbh

yeah meanwhile the ooga boogas in Africa are pumping out kids like there's no tomorrow
In full accordance with (((their))) plan to decrease the world mean IQ.

Soys are deluded into thinking if they support abortion that foids will want to fuck them and abort their babies. They dont realize the reason foids want the right to murder babies is so they can continue getting creampied by Chad until they've ridden the cock carousel as long as possible and have fully secured their beta cuck who will pay for Chad's child.
Pathetic soys

Because their owners told them to like it.

I like abortions. It saves taxpayer money.

I like abortions. It saves taxpayer money.

Had that same post in my mind before I saw yours.

There's no point in having kids in the extreme winner take all world, imo

They think it will give them a crumb of pussy
I think they actually believe that. They think if they let foids slut it up than they will benefit they think the pussy will “trickle down”

Full stop.
Better question is why the hell do religious nuts/conservative morons/and above all incels care so much about abortion??

Sorry you aren't 'sticking it' to the foid for getting knocked up. Every Chad/Tyrone-bastard kid to a single mother is a direct burden on YOU and the rest of society. That hoodrat piece of trash kid will grow up and just repeat the trash cycle. Your wage-cucking tax dollars pay for these degenerates.

Every abortion is GOOD. We do not need anymore humans on this planet and certainly not trailer trash hoodrat worthless slime that will do nothing but repeat the same degeneracy.

This is what's so hypocritical about conservative morons. You hate taxes and the guberment but then you demand a foid always give birth as a sort of punishment. It doesn't work that way. A stupid foid getting knocked-up by a dumb ass Chad/Tyrone will go on to be a shit mother and raise a complete replica of the shit parents they are. And take all the money grabbing benefits from YOU as they do it.

Wake the fuck up. Making foids go through with their pregnancy is not a punishment. It doesn't work that way. And in the end, YOU will be paying for her benefits just for being a whore/idiot. How fucking cucked is that??

Full stop.
Better question is why the hell do religious nuts/conservative morons/and above all incels care so much about abortion??

Sorry you aren't 'sticking it' to the foid for getting knocked up. Every Chad/Tyrone-bastard kid to a single mother is a direct burden on YOU and the rest of society. That hoodrat piece of trash kid will grow up and just repeat the trash cycle. Your wage-cucking tax dollars pay for these degenerates.

Every abortion is GOOD. We do not need anymore humans on this planet and certainly not trailer trash hoodrat worthless slime that will do nothing but repeat the same degeneracy.

This is what's so hypocritical about conservative morons. You hate taxes and the guberment but then you demand a foid always give birth as a sort of punishment. It doesn't work that way. A stupid foid getting knocked-up by a dumb ass Chad/Tyrone will go on to be a shit mother and raise a complete replica of the shit parents they are. And take all the money grabbing benefits from YOU as they do it.

Wake the fuck up. Making foids go through with their pregnancy is not a punishment. It doesn't work that way. And in the end, YOU will be paying for her benefits just for being a whore/idiot. How fucking cucked is that??
But it will make foids suffer too.

This is delusional. Although it is inconvenient for them, many foids get off on all their praise just for existing ie. having a vagina and being able to get knocked up. It doesn't even matter how stupid the scenario is or how shitty the sperm donor is. They will be praised just for growing a fetus. Hospital staff, social workers, even general employers will give them praise.

As a wage-slaving, tax-paying incel on the other hand you are nothing but dirt. You are not thanked for the money you pay to whores. The money you pay directly goes to Chad and his whore offspring they cannot afford.

Abortions are always GOOD. If the question is even on the table then the abortion should be done. Why pay for shit-tier offspring that aren't even yours....

I don't know , i'm not a soy

Sad part is that's likely all from the same chad.

Had that same post in my mind before I saw yours.

There's no point in having kids in the extreme winner take all world, imo

No, because we have to pay for that suffering too. Schools, hospitals, roads, and prisons are expensive.

Someone who isn't financially or emotionally prepared to raise a kid shouldn't be forced to raise one, simple. I would rather see a fetus aborted than to see that fetus turn into a net drain on the taxpayer.

The sad truth about many of our societies is that economic and racial segregation creates vastly unequal life outcomes -- in terms of life expectancy, expected years of education, expected lifetime earnings, political participation, et cetera. Banning abortions would make this problem even worse.

Last edited:
Full stop.

Just let women fuck who they want with no consequences theory. Defintely a great idea

Just let women fuck who they want with no consequences theory. Defintely a great idea

What don't you bloody well understand?

Because of soyciety the consequences come back to YOU. Whether you're paying tax dollars for their benefits or just generally have to deal with another shit illegitimate spawn walking around in public it falls to you. You are not punishing foids by making them have kids. You are enabling Chad to spawn and the foids will always get some sort of benefit from it.

Foids being fat and bloated unable to do much of anything while they're knocked up isn't really any punishment for them since they will get all the support and care they ask for even years after the birth. 18 years actually. Who pays for this shit? Wagies.

I'd support abortion if the whore of a mother was also executed alongside her child for being without dignity.

because women are always good

I'd support abortion if the whore of a mother was also executed alongside her child for being without dignity.
Isn't that how they do it in Islam? @RREEEEEEEEE

What don't you bloody well understand?

Because of soyciety the consequences come back to YOU. Whether you're paying tax dollars for their benefits or just generally have to deal with another shit illegitimate spawn walking around in public it falls to you. You are not punishing foids by making them have kids. You are enabling Chad to spawn and the foids will always get some sort of benefit from it.

Foids being fat and bloated unable to do much of anything while they're knocked up isn't really any punishment for them since they will get all the support and care they ask for even years after the birth. 18 years actually. Who pays for this shit? Wagies.
Foids don’t wanna have to deal with kids they’d rather fuck chad all the time. We shouldn’t give welfare to single mothers of course but we shouldn’t let foids fuck with no consequences.

So foids can have zero consequences for their whoring

I never bought the claim that abortion is okay because of defects in the child. I don't have the statistics as for the reason why women abort their children, but I guarantee you 99% of the time the child is perfectly healthy and the "defect" lies more with the mother.

>inb4 harlequin fetuses or whatever fucked up congenital birth defect you can think of
Those are extremely rare. Most babies don't get shit like that. I will agree in those once in a lifetime cases, but most of the time that isn't true.

big YIKEERINOS INKWELL HER BODY HER RIGHTS !!! OUR OKWEENS CAN DO WHATEVER

Yes only if whites knock them up and leave their subhuman ass. Pure lifefuel.
Isn't that what they want? For the white man to plant his precious seed in them?

Isn't that what they want? For the white man to plant his precious seed in them?

Yes, but they also need ethnic betabuxx to raise those mongrel seeds, but good that cuckery is lesser among ethnics.