Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do some woman wanna be boys?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
There is literally nothing good about being a man. You are the default pos that nobody likes because you have dick and testicles and is expected to endure physical confrontation, and providing everything, and extreme pressures of being seen as a leader. Oh yeah everything is a fucking competition. Why do some women think it's so easy being a man, yet they live and are cottled by society 24/7. Don't get me started on being born as a short, balding, autistic male with little hands and feet, you can guess how much they can get judged immediately, meanwhile woman are respected immediately. Are females really that ignorant? Is this planets intelligence being a retard on purpose to make aliens laugh?

Last edited:
Femnist indoctrination convinces them theyre oppressed but once they actually do the sex change theyre forced to confront the reality:feelshaha:

Seeing FtM trannies suffer is lifefuel tbh

Last edited:
Because they are retarded.

They know deep down that they are inferior and they crave power like any human. Also they are children who like to pretend which is why the truth is always clouded in our society.

Basically

They watch too many retarded movies and have false views of what being a man is like. :feelshaha:

They watch bro movies like "American pie" and think all dudes are best buddies with each other and all we do is high fiving each other each day and drinking beer and helping each other to get pussy.

When in fact almost all men hate each other deep inside and kick everyone down who is lower in the hierarchy and fuck with each other in a plethora of ways and woldn't even think about helping each other, except as a larp to get sympathy from foids. :feelshaha:

They think being a dude is just like being a foid, only with a dick, when in fact its nightmare mode (except for Chad).

They watch too many retarded movies and have false views of what being a man is like. :feelshaha:

They watch bro movies like "American pie" and think all dudes are best buddies with each other and all we do is high fiving each other each day and drinking beer and helping each other to get pussy.

When in fact almost all men hate each other deep inside and kick everyone down who is lower in the hierarchy and fuck with each other in a plethora of ways and woldn't even think about helping each other, except as a larp to get sympathy from foids. :feelshaha:

They think being a dude is just like being a foid, only with a dick, when in fact its nightmare mode (except for Chad).
Tbh I think it's retarded that men continue to compete despite the sheer fact that their is no hope for any of us. Brotherhoodmaxxxing is our best bet at social sanity. But I understand if few are just genetically retarded to get this fact through their skulls. Truly we are the walking dead.

This is exactly the reason. The same reason why illegal immigrants hop the border to come to the US. They think it'll be great for them. Wrong. Being a 5'1" man is pure pain just like being an illegal w/o papers is pure pain.

This is what foidtards think being a man is like:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqAJLh9wuZ0

My life is entirely the opposite of what this video shows. It's understandable why woman would want to be males. It's just the fact the male lifestyle is so inaccurate to what they see it as. It's pure fucking hell. You and me and Amy other guy that's depressed can really just say this. It's amazing how society paints every male as some sort of demi god when we are far from that in 2021 societal wise, when In reality we are just fucked testosterone filled beings that were born just too ugly to get recognition from our own species as a whole. I accepted that the rest of humanity will continue to say no that our problems won't ever exist at all. They have the option to be deluded. They don't have the option to censor anyone out. This is reality 101. Being a man is just screwed this time around. Woman are literally queens. Everyone obeys them as if they do no wrong. When in reality everyone does wrong.:fuk: it's just people worship woman a little too much. Reddit is proof, twitter is proof, hell everywhere irl and online has proof.

because the last thing they want is a dick so they can dominate they entire male species (we are already at our breaking point), but this will never happen.

They want to pee standing up

All foids suffer from penis envy to some extent. Feminism is a manifestation of extreme penis envy, this is why they talk about the patriarchy like qanon boomers talk about the deep state, they even made up their own ahistorical edenic narrative (matriarchy). It's a mythology built entirely out of resentment. This plus other forms of social conditioning creates those trans abominations.

Idk man maybe they want to aim their pee stream and their enemies.

All they see is 6+ foot CEO chads and think when they become a man they will become that. They're too retarded to see they won't become Chad but instead the 5'4 manlet they use to laugh behind the back of with their friends.
TLDR

their retarded notions about being a man will be quickly brought back to reality after transitioning most of the time tbh ngl:feelsmage:

There is literally nothing good about being a man. You are the default pos that nobody likes because you have dick and testicles and is expected to endure physical confrontation, and providing everything, and extreme pressures of being seen as a leader. Oh yeah everything is a fucking competition. Why do some women think it's so easy being a man, yet they live and are cottled by society 24/7. Don't get me started on being born as a short, balding, autistic male with little hands and feet, you can guess how much they can get judged immediately, meanwhile woman are respected immediately. Are females really that ignorant? Is this planets intelligence being a retard on purpose to make aliens laugh?
They think they will look like Chad but they just end up looking like gremlins

They only see Chads, so they think they'll be Chads when "turning into" men.

we are all invisible to them.. majority of men are completely invisible. they only see Chads, Tyrones, men with high status and think it is the typical male experience. women are incapable of unbiased judgement.

They want to be like chads not us. they only care being equal to the top 1% males.

Sddefault

thats why so many trans foids going detrans..
Being a non-chad male in 2021 is playing life on nightmare mode:fuk:

This is exactly the reason. The same reason why illegal immigrants hop the border to come to the US. They think it'll be great for them. Wrong. Being an below average man is pure pain just like being an illegal w/o papers is pure pain.

This is what foidtards think being a man is like:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqAJLh9wuZ0

Holy shit. Peak delusion :feelswhat:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Here's your sex symbol bro.
Ban makeup, seriously.

Last edited:
i don't remember the exact statistics but

the majority of transitions is MtF, while the overwhelming majority of detransitions is male back to female.

interesting

They are ashamed because their beef flaps smell like fermented fish.

Femnist indoctrination convinces them theyre oppressed but once they actually do the sex change theyre forced to confront the reality:feelshaha:

Seeing FtM trannies suffer is lifefuel tbh

i don't remember the exact statistics but

the majority of transitions is MtF, while the overwhelming majority of detransitions is male back to female.

interesting
Do you have a source brocel that would be pretty good

If you're a male in 2021 you're setting yourself up for failure

Do you have a source brocel that would be pretty good
i'm pretty sure it was on r/incelswithouthate, so i wouldn't be able to find where i found it, though i do remember it having sources cited. you could probably find a source using some searching but trying to find stuff like that on google is kinda retarded.

What do you mean bro, it's great becoming a 5ft1 male.

View attachment 475735
pretty funny picture :feelskek: sucks that it was photoshopped