Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do some of you Incels celebrate Elliot Rodger?

Strong One

Strong One

I live only for revenge
-
Seriously, WTF is wrong with you?

Look Elliot Rodger is relatable, I like reading "My Twisted World" at least once a year like the next guy but if you're gonna celebrate the deed than why not celebrate someone who actually got shit done? Who am I referring to?

Marc Lepine
Marclepine

View: https://youtu.be/bXs8Ds71YaI

On December 6, 1989. Marc Lepine put 14 Abhorrent Cunty Entities in 14 Bodybags. :feelsgah:

Now, I'm not condoning violence :feelsLSD:but if you're gonna celebrate the deed, at least have some fine taste.

Elliot Rodger planned a whole detailed massacre but he was such a sperg he fucked up real bad and the only good thing that came out of it was some high tier normie dead and a bunch of Chads, Staceys, Beckys and normies mourning the dead.

On the other hand, Marc Lepine's deed was so draconian that to this day, 2 decades later, no one in Canada won't shut up about it and made a holiday because of him called "National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women" or "White Ribbon Day".

Marc Lepine was also anti feminist before it was cool. He'd rant about women anytime he'd got the chance, at work and at school.

Le strong, brave, courageous women my ass. It pisses me to no end whenever the Canadian media describes those women as such. :feelsree: No! They were all scared, weak and helpless, for fucks sake they ran away from him! :feelshaha:

Anyway, if you wanna celebrate with me put December 6 on your calendars. We're gonna celebrate Marc Lepine day. It's gonna be just like "Day of Retribution" but instead of Elliot Avis, were gonna use Marc Avis.

-Strong One, Out :feelsYall:

Because ER is proof that even subhumans can deal some damage if pushed hard enough

Because ER is proof that even subhumans can deal some damage if pushed hard enough
I get that but when you guys celebrated "Day of Retribution", you were celebrating the actions of Elliot Rodger. Elliot Rodger failed utterly, I like his personality, he's not annoying nor loud which I like but his attack on Isla Vista was nothing more than a sperg of anger.

Marc Lepine on the other hand did recon on the area, he was seen months before the attack on campus.

Last edited:
I get that but when you guys celebrated "Day of Retribution", you were celebrating the actions of Elliot Rodger. Elliot Rodger failed utterly, I like his personality, he's not annoying nor loud which I like but his attack on Isla Vista was nothing more than a sperg of anger. Marc Lepine did recon on the area, he was seen months before the attack on campus.
I guess ER is slightly more impressive because he commited his acts from his shared dorm-room, Marc was three years older and likely had more time to plan

Marc Lepine is a cumskin, no thanks.

Marc Lepine is a cumskin, no thanks.
Marc Lepine was half white just like Elliot Rodger (if you count ashkenazi jew as white)

ER is much more recent. also more iconic and memorable, if we used lepine avis some people would get confused.

At 2:48 Chad lost his balls.

His resemblance to Black Ops 2cel is uncanny. Conspiracy?

Why not Dylan Klebold? He was an ordinary kid that just wanted to be loved, he had many crushes and loved playing Doom. He just couldn’t take the constant bullying so he snapped and hunted down all the “white hats”

ER is much more recent. also more iconic and memorable, if we used lepine avis some people would get confused.
True, I was hoping we'd popularize Marc Lepine some more since he is more aligned with us. I'm aware that Elliot Rodger will not fall out of popularity here (at least anytime soon) but Marc Lepine deserves his own holiday because he was actually competent at removing the ones we hate.
Why not Dylan Klebold? He was an ordinary kid that just wanted to be loved, he had many crushes and loved playing Doom. He just couldn’t take the constant bullying so he snapped and hunted down all the “white hats”
Eh, too many fan girls tbh.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you?

Look Elliot Rodger is relatable, I like reading "My Twisted World" at least once a year like the next guy but if you're gonna celebrate the deed than why not celebrate someone who actually got shit done? Who am I referring to?

Marc Lepine
View attachment 332899

View: https://youtu.be/bXs8Ds71YaI

On December 6, 1989. Marc Lepine put 14 Abhorrent Cunty Entities in 14 Bodybags. :feelsgah:

Now, I'm not condoning violence :feelsLSD:but if you're gonna celebrate the deed, at least have some fine taste.

Elliot Rodger planned a whole detailed massacre but he was such a sperg he fucked up real bad and the only good thing that came out of it was some high tier normie dead and a bunch of Chads, Staceys, Beckys and normies mourning the dead.

On the other hand, Marc Lepine's deed was so draconian that to this day, 2 decades later, no one in Canada won't shut up about it and made a holiday because of him called "National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women" or "White Ribbon Day".

Marc Lepine was also anti feminist before it was cool. He'd rant about women anytime he'd got the chance, at work and at school.

Le strong, brave, courageous women my ass. It pisses me to no end whenever the Canadian media describes those women as such. :feelsree: No! They were all scared, weak and helpless, for fucks sake they ran away from him! :feelshaha:

Anyway, if you wanna celebrate with me put December 6 on your calendars. We're gonna celebrate Marc Lepine day. It's gonna be just like "Day of Retribution" but instead of Elliot Avis, were gonna use Marc Avis.

-Strong One, Out :feelsYall:

David Sonboly should be an ethniccel saint. He was bullied hard in school and was severely depressed, he also killed chads, stacies and normies. A very based man.

I quite dislike Eric and Dylan, especially due to the fandom they have.

I overlooked Marc Lepine.

He must have felt on top of the world. Making all those foids who made him suffer PAY. They must pay. Every single one them.

Personally I'd have made sure to go for the head.

Of course i don't condone violence teepee.
This video has put a huge smile on my face knowing some foid suffered. Thank you OP.
They were all scared, weak and helpless, for fucks sake they ran away from him! :feelshaha:
That's what holes are.

-Strong One, Out
DATS IT MANE

I overlooked Marc Lepine.

He must have felt on top of the world. Making all those foids who made him suffer PAY. They must pay. Every single one them.

Personally I'd have made sure to go for the head.

Of course i don't condone violence teepee.
This video has put a huge smile on my face knowing some foid suffered. Thank you OP.
Glad I could help :feelsYall:

Anytime my day isn't going right, I rewatch that video, gives me a smile everytime :)

Glad I could help :feelsYall:

Anytime my day isn't going right, I rewatch that video, gives me a smile everytime :)
I've saved the video and currently downloading it to my phone.

St.Marc Lepine

They teach about Marc Lepine in highschools in Canada.

They never mentioned his name but we had to go over the Polytechnique massare for over a week in social studies, and why it was so bad.

Not sure if he was ever an incel or not.

Holy fuck at his suicide statement though:

Forgive the mistakes, I had 15 minutes to write this. See also Annex.

Please note that if I commit suicide today 89-12-06 it is not for economic reasons (for I have waited until I exhausted all my financial means, even refusing jobs) but for political reasons. Because I have decided to send the feminists, who have always ruined my life, to their Maker. For seven years life has brought me no joy and being totally blasé, I have decided to put an end to those viragos.
I tried in my youth to enter the Forces as an officer cadet, which would have allowed me possibly to get into the arsenal and precede Lortie in a raid. They refused me because asocial [sic]. I therefore had to wait until this day to execute my plans. In between, I continued my studies in a haphazard way for they never really interested me, knowing in advance my fate. Which did not prevent me from obtaining very good marks despite my theory of not handing in work and the lack of studying before exams.
Even if the Mad Killer epithet will be attributed to me by the media, I consider myself a rational erudite that only the arrival of the Grim Reaper has forced to take extreme acts. For why persevere to exist if it is only to please the government. Being rather backward-looking by nature (except for science), the feminists have always enraged me. They want to keep the advantages of women (e.g. cheaper insurance, extended maternity leave preceded by a preventative leave, etc.) while seizing for themselves those of men.
Thus it is an obvious truth that if the Olympic Games removed the Men-Women distinction, there would be women only in the graceful events. So the feminists are not fighting to remove that barrier. They are so opportunistic they [do not][note 2] neglect to profit from the knowledge accumulated by men through the ages. They always try to misrepresent them every time they can. Thus, the other day, I heard they were honoring the Canadian men and women who fought at the frontline during the world wars. How can you explain [that since][note 3] women were not authorized to go to the frontline??? Will we hear of Caesar's female legions and female galley slaves who of course took up 50% of the ranks of history, though they never existed. A real Casus Belli.
Sorry for this too brief letter.
Marc Lépine

Last edited:
They teach about Marc Lepine in highschools in Canada.

They never mentioned his name but we had to go over the Polytechnique massare for over a week in social studies, and why it was so bad.

Not sure if he was ever an incel or not.
Kek! :feelskek:

Also Marc Lepine was incel, he was extremely timid and no girl wanted to hang out with him, in fact he was bullied a lot in school because of his previous foriegn sounding name.

Personally I believe sexual starvation had something to do with the planned massacre.
Forgive the mistakes, I had 15 minutes to write this. See also Annex.

Please note that if I commit suicide today 89-12-06 it is not for economic reasons (for I have waited until I exhausted all my financial means, even refusing jobs) but for political reasons. Because I have decided to send the feminists, who have always ruined my life, to their Maker. For seven years life has brought me no joy and being totally blasé, I have decided to put an end to those viragos.
I tried in my youth to enter the Forces as an officer cadet, which would have allowed me possibly to get into the arsenal and precede Lortie in a raid. They refused me because asocial [sic]. I therefore had to wait until this day to execute my plans. In between, I continued my studies in a haphazard way for they never really interested me, knowing in advance my fate. Which did not prevent me from obtaining very good marks despite my theory of not handing in work and the lack of studying before exams.
Even if the Mad Killer epithet will be attributed to me by the media, I consider myself a rational erudite that only the arrival of the Grim Reaper has forced to take extreme acts. For why persevere to exist if it is only to please the government. Being rather backward-looking by nature (except for science), the feminists have always enraged me. They want to keep the advantages of women (e.g. cheaper insurance, extended maternity leave preceded by a preventative leave, etc.) while seizing for themselves those of men.
Thus it is an obvious truth that if the Olympic Games removed the Men-Women distinction, there would be women only in the graceful events. So the feminists are not fighting to remove that barrier. They are so opportunistic they [do not][note 2] neglect to profit from the knowledge accumulated by men through the ages. They always try to misrepresent them every time they can. Thus, the other day, I heard they were honoring the Canadian men and women who fought at the frontline during the world wars. How can you explain [that since][note 3] women were not authorized to go to the frontline??? Will we hear of Caesar's female legions and female galley slaves who of course took up 50% of the ranks of history, though they never existed. A real Casus Belli.
Sorry for this too brief letter.
Marc Lépine
Way ahead of his times, truly a genius.

Last edited:
Kek! :feelskek:

Also Marc Lepine was incel, he was extremely timid and no girl wanted to hang out with him, in fact he was bullied a lot in school because of his previous foriegn sounding name.

Personally I believe sexual starvation had something to do with the planned massacre.

I just did some more research on him and HOLY SHIT, he was one of us.

Basically a Deathnik who was made fun of because of his race:

Taunted as an Arab because of his name, at the age of 14 he legally changed it to "Marc Lépine"

His sister also made fun of him for not having a girlfriend:

Family relations remained difficult; his younger sister Nadia publicly humiliated him about his acne and his lack of girlfriends.

Of course, how can Arabcel compete with French Chad?

This would later continue on in college:

He was seen as nervous, hyperactive, and immature by his colleagues. He developed an attraction to another employee, but he was too shy to act on his feelings

Lépine wanted a girlfriend, but was generally ill at ease around women.

He was undoubtedly one of us.

A half-Algerian, half-white mutt, who had his mother abandon him for "Muh career", who got treated like shit because of his ethnicity and eventually snapped.

This was not an isolated event. The massacre came from years and years of inceldom and humiliation. It is very clear that his frustration and inability to do well at work came from him being sexually frustrated and romantically isolated. Literally all it would have taken was one girl to have sex with him and he likely would have never thought about doing a mass shooting.

What is even more alarming is that Canada now has an entire generation of men like us, deathniks who have had zero genuine romantic experiences with women, and very little chance of obtaining it, and somehow they think that all this frustration won't eventually become a social problem?

I just did some more research on him and HOLY SHIT, he was one of us.

Basically a Deathnik who was made fun of because of his race:

His sister also made fun of him for not having a girlfriend:

Of course, how can Arabcel compete with French Chad?

This would later continue on in college:

He was undoubtedly one of us.

A half-Algerian, half-white mutt, who had his mother abandon him for "Muh career", who got treated like shit because of his ethnicity and eventually snapped.

This was not an isolated event. The massacre came from years and years of inceldom and humiliation. It is very clear that his frustration and inability to do well at work came from him being sexually frustrated and romantically isolated. Literally all it would have taken was one girl to have sex with him and he likely would have never thought about doing a mass shooting.

What is even more alarming is that Canada now has an entire generation of men like us, deathniks who have had zero genuine romantic experiences with women, and very little chance of obtaining it, and somehow they think that all this frustration won't eventually become a social problem?
He is one of us. If was alive to have witnessed our community, he'd no doubt identify with us. There is no doubt in my mind, that I'm sure.

Absolutely brutal, the funny thing is that the media still projects the idea that he was insane and mentally I'll even though Marc himself acknowledged that the media would contribute madness to him. He was perfectly fine and his actions were a result of society fucking with him.

How the fuck is Lepine a foreign-sounding name in Canada ?
His original name was "Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharb", he only changed it to Marc Lepine because he was bullied at school for it.

His original name was "Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharb", he only changed it to Marc Lepine because he was bullied at school for it.
OK, makes sense, Ass Garb is a pretty shitty name indeed

His videos are what made the difference. He spread the black pill far and wide, because nobody has the attention span to read a manifesto, but they are willing to spend 2 minutes watching a TikTok video. So ER basically invented the concept of short from video black pills.

His videos are what made the difference. He spread the black pill far and wide, because nobody has the attention span to read a manifesto, but they are willing to spend 2 minutes watching a TikTok video. So ER basically invented the concept of short from video black pills.
I agree but I'm not referring to his persona, I'm referring to his mass shooting. His personality is alright and is likeable but his attack has much to show. If you guys are gonna celebrate the actions of Elliot Rodger on May 23, at least try to get better tastes because people mock him for killing more ugly men than the hot smoking blondes he was targeting.

Alternatively, my main shooter of choice is Dylan roof. Then columbine guys Then Lepine then AM then ER.