Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do some of you hangout with normies and Chads ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you’re a man who gets nothing from women why would you hangout with guys that can get laid without even trying it doesn’t make sense you can’t relate to them and they can’t relate to you this is why I didn’t have normie friends after becoming blackpilled because we wouldn’t be compatible

Because they’re fakecel cucks who don’t belong here

If you’re a man who gets nothing from women why would you hangout with guys that can get laid without even trying it doesn’t make sense you can’t relate to them and they can’t relate to you this is why I didn’t have normie friends after becoming blackpilled because we wouldn’t be compatible
IF YOU ARE AN INCEL THEN WHEN YOU HANGOUT WITH NORMIES AND CHADS THEY ARE JUST LAUGHING FROM YOU

I have few close friends

2 of them are twins, the younger is a chadpreet light who jfl thinks I would slay on dating apps:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: k buddy wont be a khhv 32yr curry wizard if I could
perception these days of chadpreet niggas is just too off..
older is not taking care of himself, but can still occasionally get foids. way more :redpill: and understands hypergamy

another friend who's also chadpreet light jfl :feelskek:has done small roles in cinema. this dude is hardcore into religion and literally volcel. can easily get a foid

other friend is a bit taller dude but worse looking and balding, he's a incel in denial
all of them are taller than me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: twins are 6'2, other one is 6'1 and incel in denial is 5'10

we share common interests, yes it sucks most of them have more fun than me. but their company and support helps me going

There are even incels who're friends with foids. JFL.

Good question i mean am surprised it doesn't make them even more depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back