Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do some niggers here

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Think that stacy is any foid who is caked up like a cheap whore and has dyed blonde hair ? Jfl

Stacy like Chad is determined by bones. And also tits :feelskek:

Last edited:
With my new prescription, it will now be possible to denigrate holes more often.

i agree.

Bimbo =/= stacy

Bimbo =/= stacy

:blackpill:

arii-ariii.gif

sushichaeng-monkey-eating.gif

Foids can fraud with makeup to give the illusion of better bone structure, for example cheekbones:
4290c979c8e0cd55f9c3b67dcae989b9

(ignore soy bottom-text)

And long hair also hides the skull shape/skull deformities so they all look very similar, where men are exposed with short hair and baldness.

In conclusion, bone structure doesn't matter if you're a foid unless you're extremely deformed. All you need to do is not be fat.

Beautiful before
Skanky after

This week I’ll be meeting cheap blonde Russian whore :ahegao:

male sex drive talking

Because in those pictures Becky is stacy, and stacy is becky
They're both wearing tons of makeup. The girl in the first pic is probably heavily photoshopped as well.

It's other way around
How so? The second girl has a chiseled jaw, angel skull, big beautiful eyes. The first girl looks like a rodent to me. Even I have a better jaw and I consider myself subhuman.

How so? The second girl has a chiseled jaw, angel skull, big beautiful eyes. The first girl looks like a rodent to me. Even I have a better jaw and I consider myself subhuman.
The second one has the eyes of sid from ice Age :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: