Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do some incels still give credit to mainstream psychology?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
According to mainstream psychology, cutting your dick off because you think you're a woman is healthy and normal, but liking sexually-developed underage women as an adult is a paraphilia. Why do you give any credit to that crap?

No idea, they must be captivated by the -logy suffix which that pseudoscience doesn't deserve.

It's not a real science, it's halfway to being like horoscopes or tarot or palm reading.

There is still value in the field of psychology, despite it's Marxist and neo-Liberal corruptions and the methodological failings of the recent decades. Psychological studies are how we know, for example, that single-parent (mother) households produce a lot of violent offenders, or that loneliness can be as physically harmful as smoking a pack a day.

Picture a fruit punch bowl with a few droplets of piss in it. You probably won't taste the piss or even smell it. These degenerate tranny faggots are going to keep pissing in the bowl (while standing, of course) until it becomes noticeably pungent and undrinkable.

With every passing year, psychology runs the risk of becoming full-blown pseudo-science. Many argue that it already is. This, unfortunately, overshadows legitimate results and casts doubt on any real research that may yield useful results in the future. I mean, shit, it's already a meme degree with ~90% foids enrolling in it.

Psychology is really concerned with what is considered normal or normative in a society in terms of thinking and behaviour of a person.

In a Christian society LGBTQI+ shit was seen as deviant thinking and behaviour, and being a faggot would make your life hard because you are in conflict with all the (unwritten) rules and customs. So much so that faggotry was deemed pathological. In a socially liberal and fully secular society however, the hardcore Christian is the deviant whose life is shit because his whole world view is in conflict with secular, liberalized reality.

Incel ideology is only strange because institutional promiscuity and legal and widely tolerated faggotry (highly historically aberrant in the grand scheme of things) are the social norm now.

Last edited:
Psychology is really concerned with what is considered normal or normative in a society in terms of thinking and behaviour of a person.

In a Christian society LGBTQI+ shit was seen as deviant thinking and behaviour, and being a faggot would make your life hard because you are in conflict with all the (unwritten) rules and customs. In a socially liberal and fully secular society however, the hardcore Christian is the deviant whose life is shit because his whole world view is in conflict with secular, liberalized reality.

Incel ideology is only strange because institutional promiscuity and legal and tolerated faggotry (highly historically aberrant in the grand scheme of things) are the social norm now.
I'd rather stick to God's law. Exclusing the Sabbath, that was a covenant with the Jews, the other 9 never changed. What's wrong back them is still wrong now and will always be. But we're not saved by keeping the law, before someone thinks I think that.

Because they are idiots with contradictory beliefs

I don't agree with Freud being considered the father of modern psychology.
At my college they teach Freud as part of the history of psychology, giving an emphasis on how he was a fraud.