Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do some incels hate pitbulls?

Despite being only 5.8% of the dog population... :feelsEhh:

Pretty much the darktriadmaxxed Chads of the dog world; foids love them. :feelsclown:

everyone hates them

because they fuck foids and I don't, and they get it for free

Obnoxious, inbred, gaping maw and will yap its head off at the sight of a bipedal meal, ugly to look at, head shaped like a cinder block with skin stretched over it, owned by criminal heroin addicts, unpredictable behavior, violent, basically the niggers of the dog world.
Despite being only 5.8% of the population... :feelsEhh:
Based.

Last edited:
I don't hate them, I hate the owners who act like Pitbulls are same as chihuahuas.

That retards attack incels and have sex with white foids. I have no respect for dogs I beat them when I see them in streets. (the weak ones)

Overtaking this thread to spread shitbull hate
1F0FF2BD 171E 4AA8 B011 BDFFDD90273E

@Transcended Trucel gtfih my based brother
0584FA2B 5D9A 49A5 8B08 F357BF85955A

Despite being only 5.8% of the dog population... :feelsEhh:

Pretty much the darktriadmaxxed Chads of the dog world; foids love them. :feelsclown:

“We pitbulls are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow.” - some pithag dog fucker

This I'm tired of getting mogged and cucked by those Tyrone dogs:feelsree:

This too
I've seen some retards walking them without a leash or leaving the gate open while the dog is not tied. Pitbull owners always defend each other, when Pitbulls attack someone they do mental gymnastics that dog was provoked or the victim didn't know how to act around Pitbulls, jfl like everyone needs to adapt to their fucking dogs, and by saying that Pekingese and Chihuahuas are aggressive as much as Pitbulls, which is a ridiculous comparison.

They might as well be wild animals. Worse actually since they were bred for aggression.

their the niggers of dogs

That retards attack incels and have sex with white foids. I have no respect for dogs I beat them when I see them in streets. (the weak ones)
many ethnic foids also fucking em. Especially some blacks and a few Hispanics

All dog can be unstable but not all dog can rip your face off
Overtaking this thread to spread shitbull hate
View attachment 662923
Chihuahuas could be more aggressive but at least it can't kill me, Pitbull owner should be line up and get rip apart by their own shitty dog

I love them because they kill normie kids

I hate them because they are so violent and aggressive

I honestly like all dogs and animals in general. Much better than humans.

But again like folks have said, I don't wanna end up like Mason Verger. My life already sucks bad enough.

Nigbulls tear apart and eat foids' babies, this is apparently a bad thing?

I love them they’re so pretty

They look like retarded aliens with their wide set eyes and short ears. Truly an abomination to their wolf-like ancestors.
Don’t talk about pits like that aaaaaaaaaaah:feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee:

Despite pitbull apologists' screaming and venting, they ARE a dangerous breed, statistically

I think they're hideous looking-- to me they resemble demonic pigs (I only like dogs that retain the wolf appearance); pitbulls are fucking mutants

Every pitbull owner I know is either a ghetto hoodrat or vulgar redneck, and foid pitbull owners are almost always the type of bitch that likes 'tattooed bad boys'

I think I mentioned this a while back, but when I was 11 I looked on in helpless horror when a pack of niggers had their pitbull kill a friendly stray cat that I was trying to take in; she had earned my trust until her life was cut short

Fuck pitbulls and fuck their owners

Last edited: