Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do some incels even bother keeping up with news?

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
Not only is all mainstream news a psyop, but it wouldn't matter anyway what goes on in the world since none of it really affect us who rot in our rooms all day. There could be an alien invasion tomorrow and I might not even begin to notice until sometime after my snacky packs stop getting delivered to my door.

Honestly i get most of my global news from here. Sometimes things are just interesting like the Buffalo shooter or the Russian invasion

Race

I'm happiest just getting information about my copes and hobbies. You really just need forums for that basically. "News feeds" are uber cucked.

Honestly i get most of my global news from here. Sometimes things are just interesting like the Buffalo shooter or the Russian invasion
:yes:Either here or sometimes I hop over to /pol/

You don’t need to be rotting in your room all day just because you are an incel. Most here go to work, have contact to at least some people

Its pretty pointless to watch the news since none of it concerns us really....

I do cause affects stocks somewhat and also if bored