Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do so many Women have dogs ?

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer
I walking to the my liquor store the other day and I noticied the woman who works morning brings in her dogs into the store, she then talked about how she put down her dog. I was like okay dogs are cool, keep in mind the men who work the late hours dont do that. than I drove back home and I saw so many women walking their dogs. I was like wtf, I only saw 1 man walking their dog. I went back to pack my car and I see a bitch walking her dog. wtf bros. I was considering getting a dog just to cope but im now changing my mind.

Surrogate children

Dogpill and their forums that you can search on Google prove that they have sex with dogs

Zoophilia is normalized In this shithole planet

to replace children

74ped6a3r4051.png

Dogpill and their forums that you can search on Google prove that they have sex with dogs

What forums can we search to prove this?

BECAUSE THOSE DERANGED FUCKED UP WHOR
I walking to the my liquor store the other day and I noticied the woman who works morning brings in her dogs into the store, she then talked about how she put down her dog. I was like okay dogs are cool, keep in mind the men who work the late hours dont do that. than I drove back home and I saw so many women walking their dogs. I was like wtf, I only saw 1 man walking their dog. I went back to pack my car and I see a bitch walking her dog. wtf bros. I was considering getting a dog just to cope but im now changing my mind.
ARE FUCKING THOSE STINKY FILTHY FUCKING DOGS WHOSE SHOULD BE UTILIZED IF IT´S UP TO ME EVERY SINGLE CUM DUMPSTER AND DOG NEED TO BE EXECUED AL KAIDA STYLE (IN VIDEO GAME)

they would rather fuck a dog than us. Humans were a mistake on this planet

BECAUSE THOSE DERANGED FUCKED UP WHOR

ARE FUCKING THOSE STINKY FILTHY FUCKING DOGS WHOSE SHOULD BE UTILIZED IF IT´S UP TO ME EVERY SINGLE CUM DUMPSTER AND DOG NEED TO BE EXECUED AL KAIDA STYLE (IN VIDEO GAME)
:feelskek:

Basically this.