Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do so many retards online fall for 4chan larps?

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
Any time I scroll though the twitter news feed I see some account posting some obvious larp from 4chan. 4chan is as bad as reddit with the obvious larps yet sub 95IQ individuals online can't detect the obvious larps:feelsugh: Here's how the larp usually goes...

"BE me"
"Walk in public"
"Here children saying Heil Hitler"
"Ask why they said it"
"We watched Europa The Last Battle"
"What is the world coming too in 2024?"

Most people aren't smart enough to discern what's a larp or not

4chan is just edgy reddit.

My biggest problem is almost all of them revolve around women. There's barely any that discuss anything outside of women. Because of this almost every board on 4chan is being flooded with these gynocentric cucks who just lost about women

My biggest problem is almost all of them revolve around women. There's barely any that discuss anything outside of women. Because of this almost every board on 4chan is being flooded with these gynocentric cucks who just lost about women
Too many boards are overrun by foid worshipping zoomer threads. /int/ is a pile of shit now

Eh I think many people think most stories are either “Fake and/or Gay”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back