Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do so many obese women think that they are beautiful when they look like chit?

B

bcroger

Admiral
I work for a government office in a small city right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south). My work place is filled with morbidly obese and obese government employees. Mostly black and hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and quite possibly the ugliest place on planet earth. Yet a lot of these pigs believe that they are beautiful.

For example, this ugly ,obese, Mexican dwarf at work dresses nicely, uses Botox, dances on the weekends and talks in a "sexy" way

She looks like this, but her fat face is filled with makeup, plastic surgery and Botox . She's not the only one though. A lot of them think that they are beautiful when they look like chit.

It's their nature, beautiful women gas fat women's for self-confidence, that's why these fat bitches think they're something.

looksmatched couple 2024

Attachments

• 1000000081.png
    1000000081.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 500.png
    500.png
    360.5 KB · Views: 13
Fat foids cope too much.

On dating apps, you can just get away with just posting your face only anyway (and they enhance this more make-up aka fake-up).

People also used to joke about myspace angles back in the day. Where fat women would cleverly their fat through some angles.

But yes usually fat women are quite overconfident, even more or so than fat men lol.

Overinflated egos.

But yes usually fat women are quite overconfident, even more or so than fat men lol.
At least fat men aren't delusional enough to think they deserve some thin, blonde, stacy. There are fat, fucking, foids at work who keep hitting on Chad at work and I see it. Fat foids think that they deserve Chad.

Fat women are fucking delusional pigs. Fat men have realistic expectations. In my opinion, even fat men should hate fat women.

Fat bitches will literally get every surgery on the planet before losing weight, like your lips not being big enough is not the problem, the problem is that you're a disgusting landwhale

landwhales deluded themselfves thinking they have a chance with chad

Fat bitches will literally get every surgery on the planet before losing weight, like your lips not being big enough is not the problem, the problem is that you're a disgusting landwhale
yep

landwhales deluded themselfves thinking they have a chance with chad
Obese foids do NOT have a high SMV. Thats virtually why every fat, pig, landwhale I see is either with another overweight/obese man or with some black/Mexican who is making a sacrifice with a whale to give his children/family lineage European genetics.

Tinder matches and cyber sex don't correlate to actual SMV.

looksmatched couple 2024
Bullshit.

Obese foids do NOT have a high SMV. Thats virtually why every fat, pig, landwhale I see is either with another overweight/obese man or with some nigger/Mexican who is making a sacrifice with a whale to give his children/family lineage European genetics.

Tinder matches and cyber sex don't correlate to actual SMV.

Last edited:
Hoeflation out of control

Because virtue signaling foids, sexless normies and simps keep giving them infinite validation and compliments

A horny guy above their league will pump and dump them and now they think that’s what they deserve not knowing guys will fuck near enough anything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back