Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do so many normies think it’s an own to talk about a foids weight in result of her wanting a taller man?

ElMomento

ElMomento

Greycel
Bro I’ve never gotten this, females can change their weight easily, while men can’t,

Foid: I want a man who’s 6’5
Normie: I want a female who’s Less than 200 poinds

Bro these are not the same things, you can always change your weight but not your height, it’s such a fucked up comparison because height is all genetic, pisses me off when people respond like that

It’s a meme tier comparison because females can simply lose weight and stop being a fatass, but men can’t change their height. Just goes to show how laughably trivial their “issues” with self-image are compared to ours.

Last edited:
Men being shamed for their height is a 10000x worse. There's literally nothing you can do about it at all

It’s a meme tier comparison because females can simply lose weight and stop being a fatass, but men can’t change their height. Just goes to show how laughably trivial their “issues” with self-image are compared to ours.

What would be a better comparison? Foids can change tits, ass, waist, lips, anything if they want. Foid height doesn't really matter.

the joke should instead about tis or ass or whatever

Because blackpill knowledge is the missing piece in normie men's brain. They don't understand you aren't on equal footing when you 'fight' like this.

Because it's a huge insecurity women have. That's all.

So normies are comparing a foid's 100% changeable trait to men's permanent disability
They're just looking for the reaction. They're not looking to make it apples-to-apples.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back