Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do so many Mexicans indulge in SF related spaces/ content

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Bmw, separei, picke, koks, glock 17, armani
★★★★★
I literally saw like 5 mexican brown fat dudes in a ''aryan reich '' group. also so many nazi black metal band fans/ bands themselves are some brazil/ mexico niggers.

its so funny seeing some white singer from finland sing about pagan aryan madness and theres 50 mexicans in the crowd chanting

I literally saw like 5 mexican brown fat dudes in a ''aryan reich '' group. also so many nazi black metal band fans/ bands themselves are some brazil/ mexico niggers.

its so funny seeing some white singer from finland sing about pagan aryan madness and theres 50 mexicans in the crowd chanting
Proof or it didnt happen

Who care sabout that music you poser

Most online neonazis arent white
IMG 20231031 144939 735 1

Well, if they're interested in the music you can probably assume that they might just like that but not care for the rest.

If they actually are interested in it, then idk.
Most online neonazis arent white
View attachment 1171405
I'm one of the few you've seen who actually is; I'm an anomaly.

Well, if they're interested in the music you can probably assume that they might just like that but not care for the rest.

If they actually are interested in it, then idk.

I'm one of the few you've seen who actually is; I'm an anomaly.

Christian Bale Swag GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back