Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do so many men fuck fat foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Cause fat women are complete whores to compensate for being disgusting

Douglas B was drunk when Shannon was conceived.

easy sex because they're low-hanging fruit,
or they might just like fat women.

Like, how do you even get hard for that shit?
Men be like, "whoa bro, that girl is 15, I don't feel any attraction to her". Then they turn around, get laid with that pig woman from Tinder and even walk hand in hand and introduce her to their parents.

I can't fathom how some people can lie so blatantly.

Because we’re men and are perma horny 24/7? I’d def fuck a fat girl, I jerk off to fat girls sometimes. I think it just gets to a point where you’re so desperate for pleasure you start lowering your standards overtime which is normal
tbh

Because so many freaks with fat fetishes look up ssbbw

Why do so many men fuck fat foids?​

Like, how do you even get hard for that shit?
Never in my life have I been aroused by fat bitches.
You don't get aroused by them from a distance, but basically if they (rarely as it is) have nice personalities, you warm up to them and see them as people and this kind of outweighs any initial disgust you might have.

Basically it's the emotional bonding and you're really horny and wanting to hug her and put your dick in her chubby pussy.

Like, how do you even get hard for that shit? Never in my life have I been aroused by fat bitches. Being repulsed by fat foids is nature's way of telling you not to procreate with that unhealthy bitch. I think many chubby chasers would rather fuck any pussy than no pussy. Maybe they feel like they aren't a real man if they aren't fucking someone.
Because fatties arent a minority and most skinny whores who think they're 7+/10 are chad only.