Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do so many men fuck fat foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Like, how do you even get hard for that shit? Never in my life have I been aroused by fat bitches. Being repulsed by fat foids is nature's way of telling you not to procreate with that unhealthy bitch. I think many chubby chasers would rather fuck any pussy than no pussy. Maybe they feel like they aren't a real man if they aren't fucking someone.

The same reason why men fuck female burn victims, autistic women, paraplegic women, genetic dead ends, etc.

Men are no longer in control, and therefore most take whatever scraps are thrown their way.

The only way a woman can fail to get a partner is by her having ridiculous standards.

Last edited:
The same reason why men fuck female burn victims, autistic women, paraplegic women, genetic dead ends, etc.

Men are no longer in control, and therefore most take whatever scraps are thrown their way.

They only way a woman can fail to get a partner is by her having ridiculous standards.

This thread screams "picky low T volcel faggot who only likes 110lb foids with no tits or ass".

They only way a woman can fail to get a partner is by her having ridiculous standards.

I like foids that distribute their fat to their hips, ass, and tits. Stomach and face fat is absolutely gross though tbh.

Because beggars cant be choosers. Men have to deal with whatever they can get.

Men have lower standards

Because that is the only option left for them (low tier normies), as most decent looking holes are fucking with chads only and sometimes with high tier normies

because in good old Amerika that's like 60% of the entire female population:lul::feelsrope:

this too

Because we’re men and are perma horny 24/7? I’d def fuck a fat girl, I jerk off to fat girls sometimes. I think it just gets to a point where you’re so desperate for pleasure you start lowering your standards overtime which is normal

Like, how do you even get hard for that shit? Never in my life have I been aroused by fat bitches. Being repulsed by fat foids is nature's way of telling you not to procreate with that unhealthy bitch. I think many chubby chasers would rather fuck any pussy than no pussy. Maybe they feel like they aren't a real man if they aren't fucking someone.

Why do you think?

lol

they have no self respect or standards and should be ashamed. for them every hole will do and it's repulsive

the majority of men will fuck any female regardless of her age, race, appearance, or weight. because we arent judgemental vain and shallow beings like females are.

Yeah same. Call me a volcel but fat women are a deal breaker for me. I just want a slim non physically deformed foid. That's literally it

Volcel if you wouldn't

I would feel dirty afterwards but I would :society:

Because we’re men and are perma horny 24/7? I’d def fuck a fat girl, I jerk off to fat girls sometimes. I think it just gets to a point where you’re so desperate for pleasure you start lowering your standards overtime which is normal
:feelsUgh::feelspuke:

They're very desperate. Having low standarts as an incel is good to an extent, but men who fuck landwhales are beyond pathetic.

-Because the ass and tits can grow to impressive sizes
-allegedly more comfy
-like the look of a larger mate or like how weak the fat makes them look
[UWSL]-low standards[/UWSL]

1. Men are desperate.
2. The higher the testosterone a guy has, the lower his standards will get. There's a reason so many muscled guys fuck fat chicks. Ever did steroids? Oooooo that's a mindfuck. You wouldn't believe what you can get hard for!

Men have more differentiated tastes than foids

Next time you get really tipsy or drunk at a bar or restaurant and realize how lonely you are, you think about how you'd fuck the fat bitch you see sitting over there.

Of course not morbidly obese. But the 5'6 145lbs foid over there.

Essentially, male = simp

It's a mental illness like cuckoldry or faggotry.

men are not like foids that have insane standards. on the other hand men are also spineless simp that do anything for foids validation

The only way a woman can fail to get a partner is by her having ridiculous standards.
Volcel if you wouldn't

I would feel dirty afterwards but I would :society:
I would feel dirty afterwards even if i had sex with a 10/10 stacy

Last edited:
Like, how do you even get hard for that shit?
The thirst is real

Never in my life have I been aroused by fat bitches.
I have. It's an interesting mix of feelings.

Being repulsed by fat foids is nature's way of telling you not to procreate with that unhealthy bitch.
I agree but sometimes your horniness can overwhelm it.

I think many chubby chasers would rather fuck any pussy than no pussy.
I don't agree with that, you can want to fuck some landwhales and not other landwhales

Maybe they feel like they aren't a real man if they aren't fucking someone.
This is a big part of male psychology which lowers many soyboy standards but I don't think it's the entire story.

Men are no longer in control, and therefore most take whatever scraps are thrown their way

Autistic women are my fetish because I'm spergish myself and would probably connect better than to some social stacy.

Women who merely get injured (burns, paraplegia) aren't a scrap IMO they could be wonderful people and might even grow a soul in the process of suffering that lets them relate to men better.

Not a guarantee of course but a slim possibility.

Fat women are worse because they overindulge constantly. I see my own flaws in them being a fatass myself.

That said, seeing humanity in myself also means I might be more capable of seeing humanity in them and not write it off. Can't exactly desire empathy for myself non-hypocritcally without offering it to other lardasses.

I think what I hate moreso are those who act like it's not a problem we'er dealing with that we should at least vaguely strive to correct.
Every hole is a goal
Joseph Rosenbaum motto

Last edited:

High IQ :bigbrain:

Stomach and face fat is absolutely gross though tbh.
only on roasties, would be fine with the baby fat on a loli

Belly2
Belly
Horse

Men/Simps will not only fuck a fat landwhale pigs they will fight to the death for one, anything to avoid being labeled an incel by the all powerful modern day woman worshipping gynocracy

Next time you get really tipsy or drunk at a bar or restaurant and realize how lonely you are, you think about how you'd fuck the fat bitch you see sitting over there.

Of course not morbidly obese. But the 5'6 145lbs foid over there.
5'6 and 145 is "fat"?

5'6 and 145 is "fat"?
Yea thats pretty much fat to me. To whites, Hispanics, and Blacks, that may be slightly more than average but as a rice, that is fat too me.

Yea thats pretty much fat to me. To whites, Hispanics, and Blacks, that may be slightly more than average but as a rice, that is fat too me.
This is stupid as fuck, I'm 5'6 and 114, I get full easily so I can't gain much weight but I wish I was 145-150

This is stupid as fuck, I'm 5'6 and 114, I get full easily so I can't gain much weight but I wish I was 145-150
5'6 145lbs for a foid is fat to most asian dudes. As the average asian dude is 5'4 to 5'7 and weighs around 140-150lbs. Again, to non-Asians a 5'6 145lbs foid would be considered normal or slightly above normal.

This foid for example, is 5'5 and 115lbs. She would be considered thin to most Asian dudes. But she is stacy tier and out of reach for 99.8% of Asian dudes.

Also your're 5'6 and 114lbs? Condolences. Condolences bruh...

because they either have a weird fetish, or are desperate and have no other options (more likely, in today's society)

Simple. Some are straight up attracted to them, and for some, fat foids are their only option

Personally, I find fat femoids sexier than skinny ones.

fat holes are prime. nothing hotter than a huge mass of blubber :feelsohh: