Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do so many incels only want stacies and nothing less

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
I have read so many threads in which incels only want a stacy why is that? Like i get if you had the choice between stacy and becky you choose stacy but if your only option is 5/10 becky would you reject her for a 9/10 stacy that doesnt want you or isnt present?

I have read so many threads in which incels only want a stacy why is that?
They're just jokes about women being "chad only" so we become "Stacy only". Anyone one of us would accept our looks match in reality.

Even the ugliest girls think they deserve the best, there is no choice my bro.

I'd be happy to have a 5/10 becky gf

Even the ugliest girls think they deserve the best, there is no choice my bro.
This. As a man, if you can get a 1/10, then you can automatically get a Stacy too, so you might as well want only a Stacy.

Plus, toilets come with a lot of baggage and the uglier you are, the more of it they expect you to carry, so wanting anything less than a Stacy is cucked.

If this weren't the case, I'd be content with my looksmatch.

This. As a man, if you can get a 1/10, then you can automatically get a Stacy too, so you might as well want only a Stacy.

Plus, toilets come with a lot of baggage and the uglier you are, the more of it they expect you to carry, so wanting anything less than a Stacy is cucked.

If this weren't the case, I'd be content with my looksmatch.
that doesnt make sense getting a 1/10 and getting a stacy are not the same thing one is easier than the other

that doesnt make sense getting a 1/10 and getting a stacy are not the same thing one is easier than the other
No, it's just that getting a Stacy is a little more impossible than getting a 1/10. Both are impossible anyway. Even if a 1/10 would settle for some of the fakecels here, she'll cheat as soon as there's a horny attractive guy looking for a quick fuck.

No, it's just that getting a Stacy is a little more impossible than getting a 1/10. Both are impossible anyway. Even if a 1/10 would settle for some of the fakecels here, she'll cheat as soon as there's a horny attractive guy looking for a quick fuck.
whats your definition of a fakecel?

I don't think they actually do they're just being edgy. Probably if any woman showed them interest they would give in.

For me, I've considered 'Stacies' out of reach for so long that they're like a different species which I can't find attractive. Like juggernaut law is hardwired into my brain.

I seriously want to hang you from a tree. you are a disgusting chimp. i want to eradicate everyone with the same skin tone as you

Bro I’d be happy for a 4/10:fuk: