Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do so many incels like HITLER?

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
Just by judging from the avatars here, and from the images/threads posted on 4chan, a lot of incels like Hitler. why is that?

For me, I like Hitler for his determination, hatred for degenerate society and Jewish culture. I am aware that the main problem for incels is degenerate Jewish culture. Before degeneracy, every man would have one foid. Now, Chads have like 30+ foids, and incels go without. So I like Hitler because he did everything humanly possible to prevent this degeneracy from happening.

What about you all?

he was high iq

He was a weebcel

Feminism and mainstream degeneracy wouldn’t exist if Hitler had won

Hitler was a Jew who faked holocaust so Europe and the USA could give the jews Israel

Just by judging from the avatars here, and from the images/threads posted on 4chan, a lot of incels like Hitler. why is that?

For me, I like Hitler for his determination, hatred for degenerate society and Jewish culture. I am aware that the main problem for incels is degenerate Jewish culture. Before degeneracy, every man would have one foid. Now, Chads have like 30+ foids, and incels go without. So I like Hitler because he did everything humanly possible to prevent this degeneracy from happening.

What about you all?
Mayhem. He inflicted mayhem onto world.
I love that.

You answered your own question

hatred for degenerate society and Jewish culture. I like Hitler because he did everything humanly possible to prevent this degeneracy from happening.

there's many reasons but the biggest one is he looked at the world as it was and tried to improve it without trying to go completely against its nature and natural order, turning it all upside down and hoping for the best like the average westerner.

check out my posts in this thread for more

Because he was a weebcel

because they worship everything normies consider "evil".
basicallly incels scale of values is the normie one reversed.

I don't know enough about him to really judge, and his biggest weakness seems to be that he was a bad general but thought he was the shit. But, also, after years of propaganda where he was just demonized as the worst person in the world, I realized I don't know enough about him to really judge. Seems to me he was a decent leader, and if the global elite are pushing so hard against him he must've been doing something right.

Hitler was a Jew who faked holocaust so Europe and the USA could give the jews Israel
Good theory, i´ve heard this before.

he was high iq
also he saved us from jews Imagine europe now full of jews. It could be the biggest religion now we need the same just with niggers :feelstrash:

based

but srs

Hitler hated nonwhites and wouldve put me in the ovens

in a way it sounds based but then you realize that he basically wanted globalism but with white people instead

because they worship everything normies consider "evil".
basicallly incels scale of values is the normie one reversed.
High IQ. Made me think.

Because Incels spend lots of time online researching and ultimately have more time to see what's truly wrong in the world.

Waffen SS = beta uprising

Its because Hitler was one to start it all, he was the one that lit the match to the idea of a Beta Uprising in the first place.

He brought back sense and self respect to a secluded and demoralized country, which was not even his, but adopted. I salute him as a genius who tried to do good but then strayed somewhere in middle only to get his name etched as synonym of brutal dictator, Führer.

The Blitzkrieg and how he was able to fool Britain, makes him the most greatest strategist and visionary in world's history.

You may also not forget his rapid economic recovery from the great depression after WWI.

He was High IQ.

He was manlet and ethnic, an Incel by nowadays standards.

Hmm, I wonder who could be behind this post?

Its because Hitler was one to start it all, he was the one that lit the match to the idea of a Beta Uprising in the first place.

Wait, but he promoted chadism didn't he? He wanted to favor the blonde and square jaw Arian race? Or did I miss something?

I like Hitler for his determination, hatred for degenerate society and Jewish culture. I am aware that the main problem for incels is degenerate Jewish culture. Before degeneracy, every man would have one foid. Now, Chads have like 30+ foids, and incels go without. So I like Hitler because he did everything humanly possible to prevent this degeneracy from happening.
same man

What about you all?
I know Hitler is a big meme, but nazis killed almost all of my ancestors, so I don't, well, worship him, you know.

Hitler is a good friend. He is based and genuine. @Admiral_Arkantos

It's ironic that incels like Hitler, because he would have exterminated all incels.

6 million billion trillion gorillion dead. Whats not to like?

I detest him. Also the term "degeneration" used by many incels is a sign of pathetic bigotry.

Hitler is Chad's patron saint. Convince me otherwise.

Hitler is Chad's patron saint. Convince me otherwise.
He literally financed art portraying the archetypal Chad as the model of True German. The artists that drawed deformed/fat/ugly people were the so called degenerates and were banned/reeducated/gassed.

He was a necessary evil who will lead us to our true LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ. The only one who can stop degeneracy.

I detest him. Also the term "degeneration" used by many incels is a sign of pathetic bigotry.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I like Hitler for the same reason.

I admire him because he was the only one who was a real threat for (((they))) . He fought communism and degeneracy, that makes him the saviour of humanity.

he would have exterminated all incels.
He would prevented people with inferior genes to breed, so less incels would be born. Incels never wanted to be born anyways. Lifefuel tbh.

hitler was racepilled

Because 1. it's kind of a meme and I know how obsessed with memes you degenerate computer heads are & 2. Hitler was the ultimate outsider, similar to ER and others, so he's easy to empathize with if you're not NT.

Because he was basically an incel who rose up to be arguably the greatest tragic hero in the history of mankind (and managed to ascend through epic statusmaxxing), and championed a cause that would have just about eliminated inceldom within a couple generations.

Well under his rule Germany became a technological and production power house. They designed some stuff that was ahead of its time. Also because he had good taste in uniform colors.

Because he was basically an incel who rose up to be arguably the greatest tragic hero in the history of mankind (and managed to ascend through epic statusmaxxing), and championed a cause that would have just about eliminated inceldom within a couple generations.
This he is arguably the most consequential man to have ever lived. If he had won the war humanity would have looked vastly different, for better or worse. He rose from nothing to defend his nation from International Jewry, a force hellbent on enslaving goyim for all eternity.

Unfortunately he had his own plans for enslaving the entire world under Germanic rule. For ethnics, our fates were doomed from the start.

This he is arguably the most consequential man to have ever lived. If he had won the war humanity would have looked vastly different, for better or worse. He rose from nothing to defend his nation from International Jewry, a force hellbent on enslaving goyim for all eternity.

Unfortunately he had his own plans for enslaving the entire world under Germanic rule. For ethnics, our fates were doomed from the start.

That is not true. He only wanted parts of Europe under German rule. As I understand, he was against colonialism.

I have respect for some of his ideals and accomplishments but I don’t worship him

Hitler was a sensitive man

This is the most low-iq thread I have ever read. Wtf is wrong with you people.