Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do so many incels have bad personalities?

waistgrabber19

waistgrabber19

Banned
-
So many incels have bad personalities on top of the ugliness. The homophobia, racism, sexism, ect. How can you be ugly and have a shit personality? Pick yur poison. Its one thing to be ugly, u cant change that easily. Personality is a choice. Cmon, do we really think women would find this personality attractive? I for one think that women would not but im sure someone wuld try to come up with some argument about taking the redpill and how they are correct in the matter or go for some ad hominem attacks but be for real for a moment.

Infiltrator spotted.

@The Enforcer

inject 12 gauge filler into your crainum fucking normscum pathetic piece of shit

So many incels have bad personalities on top of the ugliness. The homophobia, racism, sexism, ect. How can you be ugly and have a shit personality? Pick yur poison. Its one thing to be ugly, u cant change that easily. Personality is a choice. Cmon, do we really think women would find this personality attractive? I for one think that women would not but im sure someone wuld try to come up with some argument about taking the redpill and how they are correct in the matter or go for some ad hominem attacks but be for real for a moment.
hd restaurant GIF

Personality is a choice. Cmon, do we really think women would find this personality attractive?
Giving you the benefit of the doubt here and assuming you're not a CuckTears toilet.

THIS IS FUCKING BLUEPILLED :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: NONSENSE, proven by the Tinder experiment with Pedo Chad:

JUST HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY BRO :soy: :soy: :soy:

Don't ban him, I want to explain it to this guy.

Imagine being unloved, unwanted, and unattractive for all your life despite trying your maximum to be a good person, while other people got all these good things, even when they had "bad personalities".

I was always the stereotypical nice guy, and I am still one most of the time. I am very polite to people, I respect everybody, and try to not disturb them as much as possible, without wanting anything in exchange. I don't even attempt to get a girl nowadays, so you can't say I am behaving this way only to get pussy, yet I was treated like trash throughout my entire childhood and adolescence. Why should I care to be a good person? I am not more racist than your average human, and I am not homophobic, but I can totally understand why one would admit this and live with this without regard for what others think. There is no benefit in being good. People only want us to behave because they don't want to face the consequences of totally ignoring the emotions of an entire chunk of people, you just want us to shut up and accept our destiny as social outcasts and possible slaves.

C'mon, man.

Personality is based on your brain wiring and how you filter the world.

Cant tell if satire or deluded

Poor life experiences > begin to despise other people = bad personality.

Don't ban him, I want to explain it to this guy.

Imagine being unloved, unwanted, and unattractive for all your life despite trying your maximum to be a good person, while other people got all these good things, even when they had "bad personalities".

I was always the stereotypical nice guy, and I am still one most of the time. I am very polite to people, I respect everybody, and try to not disturb them as much as possible, without wanting anything in exchange. I don't even attempt to get a girl nowadays, so you can't say I am behaving this way only to get pussy, yet I was treated like trash throughout my entire childhood and adolescence. Why should I care to be a good person? I am not more racist than your average human, and I am not homophobic, but I can totally understand why one would admit this and live with this without regard for what others think. There is no benefit in being good. People only want us to behave because they don't want to face the consequences of totally ignoring the emotions of an entire chunk of people, you just want us to shut up and accept our destiny as social outcasts and possible slaves.

C'mon, man.
i still banned the fucker, but kept the post up, so he can read this

Least sus infiltrator

Waistgrubber 3 posts in 8 months. Pathetic grub

RIP OP, go wash your stinky CuckTears toilet va-jee-jee

Cmon, do we really think women would find this personality attractive?
If the guy was hot then she'd still fuck him, look at people such as Andrew Tate for starters.

We don't. We just have been mistreated during all our lives.

I shower 3,500 times a day. :feelsthink:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

Yea guys go get a haircut and a shower

Poor life experiences > begin to despise other people = bad personality.

those poor life experiences are due to bad looks (which are out of your control)

So if your looks (something out of your control) influence your life experiences and those life experiences shape your personality ====>

then personality is also out of your control.