Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why do so many Asian girls prefer white guys?

he knows exactly why, he just doesn't want to accpect the truth

Answer they don't

Ive seen the offspring, A white boy with asian features and a huge nignog nose lol

"it's just racism! We feel the need to date white guys to fit into the toxic culture! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Answer they don't
Cope

Same reason any race if foids does. They are on average taller and have more attractive facial features.

Same reason any race if foids does. They are on average taller and have more attractive facial features.

I left him a comment in case he's a legit bluepiller.

Last edited:
Black men + white women
White men + asian women

Not sure why this combo is so prevalent.

Because we're superior

Zero comments I could find had "height" and only one had "tall". Reddit is bluepilled nonsense.

everybody prefers white guys... asians, blacks, mulattos

Black men + white women
White men + asian women

Not sure why this combo is so prevalent.
It’s always been like this for some reason, I think it’s cause us and noodlewhores have eachother as first choice interracially , and niggers and white whores both have eachother as first choice interracially.

everybody prefers white guys... asians, blacks, mulattos
I used to think like this until I found out women only swiped on 5% of men on dating apps and deem 90% of men as unattractive, there’s just more of us in the country if we’re being honest kekek

the smv thing is untrue. they'll pick an ugly fat white over a model asian. I saw a youtube video about an asian model who coudn't even get one roastie to date him. something about the asian pheno fucks up their game even if they have height and money.

white is the default

it's like going to a store to buy a new phone. it's either samsung for android or apple for ios. picking ethic dude is like going for xiaomi. yes people will buy it but if they could theyd go for the big ass s23 ultra big dick style.

Willpower is a crucial aspect of our lives, and astrology can provide valuable insights into understanding and enhancing it. The position of Mars in your birth chart can indicate the strength of your willpower and determination. Those with Mars in strong positions, such as Aries or Scorpio, may possess a natural assertiveness and drive to achieve their goals.

Additionally, the placement of the Sun in your chart can also influence your willpower. If the Sun is in a prominent position, such as Leo, it can enhance your confidence and sense of self-worth, contributing to a stronger willpower. By understanding these astrological influences, you can harness the power of the cosmos to strengthen your resolve and achieve success in various aspects of life.

Chinksects want to be caucasion. Caucasion worship is their true religion

Taller
Light hair and eyes are rarer.
Bigger frames.

It’s always been like this for some reason, I think it’s cause us and noodlewhores have eachother as first choice interracially , and niggers and white whores both have eachother as first choice interracially.
lets just say jbw is legit but jbw theory not work well in all case, sometimes it can take a while for below avg white to run jbw game

Willpower is a crucial aspect of our lives, and astrology can provide valuable insights into understanding and enhancing it. The position of Mars in your birth chart can indicate the strength of your willpower and determination. Those with Mars in strong positions, such as Aries or Scorpio, may possess a natural assertiveness and drive to achieve their goals.

Additionally, the placement of the Sun in your chart can also influence your willpower. If the Sun is in a prominent position, such as Leo, it can enhance your confidence and sense of self-worth, contributing to a stronger willpower. By understanding these astrological influences, you can harness the power of the cosmos to strengthen your resolve and achieve success in various aspects of life.
Fuck these planets and stars THEY ARE EVIL

Taller and bigger dicks thats all there is to it