Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do sexhaving normalfaggots gaslight non NTcels?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Because they're retarded and ignorant, they can't fathom not being able to have friends and form relationships with the opposite sex.

truth, it's like telling a man in a wheel chair to get off his ass and start biking.

What living their life in tutorial mode do to these mfs

even IT users think that the OP of the IT thread is wrong

why does anyone even dm those IT roasties?

Lol the guy literally cheated his way into the Olympics with his cyborg feet.

C70

Because they're retarded and ignorant, they can't fathom not being able to have friends and form relationships with the opposite sex.

My half-cousins laughed at me when I was an adolescent:

My half-cousins laughed at me when I was sitting on a swing crying over Mesothelioma.

Yes. You know, my half-cousin used to tell Mother often about her boyfriends, male friends. She cried after a male friend named William died. She probably denigrated me in the same day.

don't cry

Redditors always talk in this smug way online but irl are the people that start looking at their phones when they see you coming towards them on the sidewalk :feelskek:

Redditors always talk in this smug way online but irl are the people that start looking at their phones when they see you coming towards them on the sidewalk :feelskek:

I actually can't stand to read any writings from Faggit. They have this self aggrandizing know it all air about them when the average user is some minimal life experience year 1 college cuck. Maybe it's changed now and I wouldn't be surprised if it is now majority female which makes it even more of a shithole.

yep, im thinking IT is subhuman