Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy NTcels are Low IQ: Why do people call Elliot Rodger a volcel/fakecel?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
He was forced to do therapy in his youth, bought a car, went to college, was fashionmaxxed, and lost a lot of weight in his early 20s and was looksmaxxed as much as he could be but never got a single IOI by foids and lived the complete trucel experience by how many relate to him here, and yet people call him an entitled volcel for not approaching women just because he was average looking, not understanding he was autistic, never had a single friend, and high inhib from intense bullying and yet they expect him to easily talk to people.:soy: :feelstastyman:

Even here people have zero respect or understanding of non NTs due to being privileged friendhaving NT faggots! :reeeeee:

@IncelKing @Transcended Trucel @bigantennaemay1 @turbosperg

good point, he would be volcel if foids wanted to fuck him but he declined

dont know they also call hamudi an fakecel

>NT
>incel
pick one

The SMV of a non-Billionaire non-Chang hapa male in the wealthy communities of California where ER lived is abysmal.

This is why NTcels believe it was over for ER regardless of his non-NT status.

Moreover, the :blackpill: research is out, and has been out for a long while: non-NT males have an extremely hard time having any interactions, let alone relationships, with foids, especially the autists and schizos.

Denial of this fact is bluepill pure and simple.

dont know they also call hamudi an fakecel
Hamudi is a balding normie lookwise. Guys like him usually arrange marriage or betabuxx, if he was perma virgin its due to poor/low status family.

how do people even deny the NT-PILL beats me. If you're blackpilled this is something that is well known.

Elliot's main problem was non-NT (enough to be completely friendless) and had some mild manletism. He had an alright face for a hapa and was somewhat wealthy

Last edited:
Hamudi is a balding normie lookwise. Guys like him usually arrange marriage or betabuxx, if he was perma virgin its due to poor/low status family.
Hamudi was a fellow shortcel. He got heightmogged by a 5'10 singer or actor in Germany.

If he was able to write an entire manifesto detailing his entire life and had the balls to go ER then he should of approached at least once but he doesn’t cause fakecel

people just assume that if you have at least decent face you are volcel. they really don't know what a fucked up head does. there are a lot of incels who look decent, but they were just destroyed by being non NT

in his manifesto he wrote that he barely had friends throughout his life and people called him weird all the time :worryfeels:

he didn't approach, but if a person is so non NT that he cannot even communicate properly and is called weird by everyone, how do you expect him to do something that requires being extremely NT and social- cold approach. he would have just made a fool of himself, and foids would have been creeped out/repulsed. This has happened to me :worryfeels:

I can relate to him a lot :society:

If he was able to write an entire manifesto detailing his entire life and had the balls to go ER then he should of approached at least once but he doesn’t cause fakecel
He didn’t even have a relationship with his family or roommates and yet you expect him to have the ability to communicate with foids in public? :feelstastyman:

And he did try to approach normies and groups of foids at a party once which only resulted in him sperging out in front of everyone and getting attacked.

Rodger bought a bottle of vodka that night, taking a few shots for courage, maybe downing one too many. Other students were partying – "good looking popular kids," as he identified them. Without the buzz, he would have been too intimidated to mingle.

He walked into a house party. Hip-hop music blasted from the DJ booth. The students played beer pong.

Rodger soon became frustrated that no one was talking to him. Instead, women were giving "obnoxious slobs" attention, he wrote. With his inhibitions blurred by the liquor, Rodger's rage boiled over. He confronted a couple before walking outside, "realizing how pathetic I looked all by myself when everyone was partying around me."

He decided to climb onto a wooden ledge and plop onto a chair. Some partiers eventually climbed onto the ledge, too. But since the students weren't talking to him, Rodger snapped.

"That was the last straw," he wrote. "A dark, hate-fueled rage overcame my entire being, and I tried to push as many of them as I could from the 10-foot ledge."

He didn't succeed. The students pushed him back, and Rodger fell onto the street, breaking his ankle.

He didn’t even have a relationship with his family or roommates and yet you expect him to have the ability to communicate with foids in public? :feelstastyman:

And he did try to approach normies and groups of foids at a party once which only resulted in him sperging out in front of everyone and getting attacked.

Rodger bought a bottle of vodka that night, taking a few shots for courage, maybe downing one too many. Other students were partying – "good looking popular kids," as he identified them. Without the buzz, he would have been too intimidated to mingle.

He walked into a house party. Hip-hop music blasted from the DJ booth. The students played beer pong.

Rodger soon became frustrated that no one was talking to him. Instead, women were giving "obnoxious slobs" attention, he wrote. With his inhibitions blurred by the liquor, Rodger's rage boiled over. He confronted a couple before walking outside, "realizing how pathetic I looked all by myself when everyone was partying around me."

He decided to climb onto a wooden ledge and plop onto a chair. Some partiers eventually climbed onto the ledge, too. But since the students weren't talking to him, Rodger snapped.

"That was the last straw," he wrote. "A dark, hate-fueled rage overcame my entire being, and I tried to push as many of them as I could from the 10-foot ledge."

He didn't succeed. The students pushed him back, and Rodger fell onto the street, breaking his ankle.
Well I understand why he doesn’t connect with his family mainly due to them being very ignorant towards his issues especially at the thanksgiving meal breakdown but he should of realized that he needs to approach a toilet alone not with normies that might have potentially have a relationship with them, he blew his chances from the very start

the slobs were probably high tier normies whereas as a typical average looks normie he needs to approach

He looks like a 16 year old dike which is why foids didn’t give him the time of day :feelsUgh:

Well, there are reasons to want to not associate with Elliot. An obvious reason. :feelstrash:

>NT
>incel
pick one
Moreover, the :blackpill: research is out, and has been out for a long while: non-NT males have an extremely hard time having any interactions, let alone relationships, with foids, especially the autists and schizos.

Denial of this fact is bluepill pure and simple.
However, there is no denying the truth of the NTpill, for those who have the brain cells to spare.

It's even more damning when you realize that social circle and social status (which having autism and schizophrenia generally completely lock you out of having) are the biggest factors in both career success and success with the femoids. It is not just foids giving us non-NT folks a hard time; it's everyone. And that can even be seen here, on this forum.

Just tag somalians theory
:feelsUgh:

Well, there are reasons to want to not associate with Elliot. An obvious reason. :feelstrash:

However, there is no denying the truth of the NTpill, for those who have the brain cells to spare.

It's even more damning when you realize that social circle and social status (which having autism and schizophrenia generally completely lock you out of having) are the biggest factors in both career success and success with the femoids. It is not just foids giving us non-NT folks a hard time; it's everyone. And that can even be seen here, on this forum.

:feelsUgh:

ER was cocky and arrogant, despite being incel. People don't like this type of personality. Therefore people call him fakecel because they want to insult him and direct their anger at him.