Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do seatbelt laws exist?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Why do they exist? Is it purely to the benefit of insurance companies to minimise damage? Or the adverse cost to the state if you die/are seriously injured in a car accident?

I can't see an argument why I alone in my own car can't drive without a seatbelt on? Why does the state have to baby me into safety?

Why do they exist? Is it purely to the benefit of insurance companies to minimise damage? Or the adverse cost to the state if you die/are seriously injured in a car accident?

I can't see an argument why I alone in my own car can't drive without a seatbelt on? Why does the state have to baby me into safety?
look up the amount of cars in your country 50 years ago vs now.
The amount has skyrocketed by the millions.
+ in the past foids wouldnt drive cuz they didnt work when the car was invented.

When my dad was a child still, in the 60s and 70s, most people worked locally. If you had to travel, you took public transport, a roller type of shit thing or you walked (your job was probably 5m from where you slept). Only like every 3rd family even owned a car.

This is why.
- less cars = less accidents
- more male drivers = less accidents

They also had no fucking speed limits because of this in some places.

Is this true? I recently saw that foids are safer drivers than men.
bro -.-
foids literally have the shittest spatial awareness
when I did saftey driving training, there were only men in my group

so the instructor literally said "since its only dudes i can say this: foids hav shit spatial awareness"
he put this dildo cone on the ground and we had to get as close to it with the car as we could without seeing it.
Most dudes got within 30cm EZPZ

he said foids either stop 2m in front of it or fucking run it over.

Women are shit drivers, trust me.

If I had to wager, it is due to these reasons:

-Without seatbelt laws, It would increase the amount of people who could die or get seriously injured due to simply not wearing one. As such, this would not only mean that EMS, Police, etc. have to spend more time dealing with more serious accidents: The ZOG would also lose significantly more wageslaves, as people would die more due to not wearing seatbelts.
-Insurance Companies: These guys are crooks, so it is no surprise that they may have paid off the government in someway to enact legislation that will benefit them.

-Without seatbelt laws, It would increase the amount of people who could die or get seriously injured due to simply not wearing one. As such, this would not only mean that EMS, Police, etc. have to spend more time dealing with more serious accidents: The ZOG would also lose significantly more wageslaves, as people would die more due to not wearing seatbelts.
-Insurance Companies: These guys are crooks, so it is no surprise that they may have paid off the government in someway to enact legislation that will benefit them.
i want a car that recognizes your gender and when ur female it rams a concrete fist in your fucking face instead of airbag.

women shouldn't be allowed to drive

These two things.

If you're parked without a seatbelt underneath a 5000 ton concrete overpass, and it drops on your car squishing you into a pulp, the insurance jews don't have to pay a dime to your family because you were in violation of traffic codes.

It's not so much about dead wageslaves but more about wageslaves who become lifelong disabled, draining the Jew/State coffers they should be instead filling up, as it befits the alloted social usefulness of wageslaves.

Last edited:
you can fly out of your car and damage something with your body, they rather have you get crushed to death.

It's easy to fly out the window, a local example of a well known trucker, he had forgotten to lower the crane and drove under a small bridge, and like all the truckers 30+ he didn't have a seat belt (and probably wooden slippers too tbh lol), flew out the window, then the truck rolled over him and turned him into mashed potatoes, the truck then kept rolling hitting a wall, now imagine if it was heading towards something that can cause a chain reaction.

They should remove seatbelt laws. I would not mind more people creating brain gravy when they hit the windshield or pavement.

feds withhold federal funding for not having it as well. so far my state has resisted both helmet and seatbelt laws