Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do roasties make a big deal out of their periods.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★
I am 100% sure, these roasties are just exaggerating. And I'm also 100% sure, that all those period simulators are much more painful then, the actual thing. Only childbirth is painful, don't let the roasties fool you! They live life on easy mode.

Last edited:
I am 100% these roasties are just exaggerating. And I'm also 100% sure, that all those period simulators are much more painful then, the actual thing. Only childbirth is painful, don't let the roasties fool you! They live life on easy mode.
they make a big deal out of everyhing.

Foids love drama and attention, foids create problems and conflict.

they make a big deal out of everyhing.
Also periods are fucking disgusting. No wonder ancient civilizations, hated it. Only now do roasties talk about it openly. I don't want to hear about how painful bleeding out of your hole is. Shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
Foids love drama and attention, foids create problems and conflict.
Even, if it's painful, they still live life on easy mode. Shameless, whores can't shut up about a small inconvenience.

They'll do everything to get any attention. But at the same time what they really desperately want is "Chads'" attention, not any random Inkie attention.

They'll do everything to get any attention. But at the same time what they really desperately want is "Chads'" attention, not any random Inkie attention.
That's not really true. The reason roasties walk around half naked is primarily, to attract chad yes. But it's Also to get looks from sub5s and Normies, they love attention, even if it's from us, because, it means that they're good looking.(that's why they dress like sluts they love the dompamine rush) But they also like to complain about sub5s staring at them. It's all just attention seeking behaviour.

That's not really true. The reason roasties walk around half naked is primarily, to attract chad yes. But it's Also to get looks from sub5s and Normies, they love attention, even if it's from us, because, it means that they're good looking.(that's why they dress like sluts they love the dompamine rush) But they also like to complain about sub5s staring at them. It's all just attention seeking behaviour.
Brutal