Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do ricecels have such a low smv in america to white foids it makes zero sense.

C

CMD

Veteran
I mean think about it it makes zero sense.

If people say its because ricecels are ugly, thats bullshit a lot of curries and negroes are even uglier and het white foids still lust for them time to time.

If its because of peepee size thats a myth and there are dick size variations among all races anyways.

If its because of height cope even short negroes can fuck white foids.

If its because of masculinity again makes zero sense as even feminine ethnics of other races can fuck white foids and asian gangs beat up white sexpats in thailand all the time.

So what is it? Besides muh racial discrimination cope even without that they would not like us sexually.

Ricecels are not taller than nigger on average in USA

@Chang Longwang thoughts?

to those who r viewing please discuss i dont want a dead thread jfl

Because they are too feminine. Trust me if they were like Hirohitocels in 1937 foids would ask to go full nanking mode on them

They take pride in not being a threat:feelskek:
Incorrect in our culture we take pride in using our wits to solve problems rather than having to resort to violence as we view that as unsophisticated but we are not necessarily pacifist

Cope white women would reject yao ming despite him being taller than most negroes and better looking than negroes facially
You underestimate how obsessed white foids are with height. It's transcends race.

You underestimate how obsessed white foids are with height. It's transcends race.
That makes sense because back when i was chadfishing on yubo a long time ago as a youngcel teen(im a grown ass man now) i lied about my height as a trucel ugly deathnic and said i was 6’9 and got hot white foids to match with me despite me getting zero matches at all when i put my actual height jfl

Then tell me who gets the white bitches more wet tallcel rice basketball players or avg height tyrones or chads?

Then tell me who gets the white bitches more wet tallcel rice basketball players or avg height tyrones or chads?
Depends on how much taller the ricecels are compared to the Chads and Tyrones.

US/Western immigration policy until very recently pretty much set it up that you'd either have to be a super geek or working stiff laborer to get in. There's more likely a chance a Stacey is produced in random nature than Chad/Chang is.

US/Western immigration policy until very recently pretty much set it up that you'd either have to be a super geek or working stiff laborer to get in.
thats why curries and ricemen(supergeeks) and latinos(working stiff laborers) are mass immigrating into the usa
There's more likely a chance a Stacey is produced in random nature than Chad/Chang is.
do u consider dakota johnson or ellie goulding or taylor swift to be a stacy?

you can move to russia, ricecels mog local men, your smv boost +99999

you can move to russia, ricecels mog local men, your smv boost +99999
im not going for white foids i just thought that them finding us repulsie overall for no apparent reason when even low t curries and ugly negroes slay them is weird

thats why curries and ricemen(supergeeks) and latinos(working stiff laborers) are mass immigrating into the usa

It's sad to say in current America, but Stacey is how men react to women. All 3 ladies you said can get men worth 9 figures for just being thin, above average in height and looks.

It's sad to say in current America, but Stacey is how men react to women. All 3 ladies you said can get men worth 9 figures for just being thin, above average in height and looks.
could swifts looksmatch be this man?
th

Cope height=\= smv even yao ming would be rejected by white women
Because agepill has destroyed him

Old age = sub 5

I 1000% agree with you, OP. I don't fucking get it. I don't understand how white, black, and hispanic foids say that ricemen are "ugly", as IMO, they are objectively not.
And no, I'm not a bitter riceman - I'm Latino, but TBH I do like and get along well with East Asians - better than with my people, in fact. Much better than niggers, for sure.

If people say its because ricecels are ugly, thats bullshit a lot of curries and negroes are even uglier and het white foids still lust for them time to time.
I can't process how or why foids find niggers more attractive than ricemen; blacks are the second ugliest race in the world, marginally above australian aboriginals. I do not get it. AT ALL.
If its because of peepee size thats a myth and there are dick size variations among all races anyways.
Maybe, I don't know
If its because of masculinity again makes zero sense as even feminine ethnics of other races can fuck white foids and asian gangs beat up white sexpats in thailand all the time.
I thought maybe it's this, but I don't see them as "masculine", just brutally violent, impulsive, and nasty.

Still learning, huh?

Dude, white women in general have no thirst for Asian men. There are always exceptions, but they just don't want you. They don't "gel" with you. It's a combination of hair, eye structure, short and thin bodies, nerdy disposition etc. And they all have plenty of white men to choose from.

I have seen some Asian men with white women, but it's usually either height or money that does it. There are definitely some gold digger white women who get tired of white losers, and go for the successful Asian man. It's over if you are average height or below, and no money.

Too old

Maybe it's because Asian men in general lack the dimorphism which is seen as attrative in the West

I 1000% agree with you, OP. I don't fucking get it. I don't understand how white, black, and hispanic foids say that ricemen are "ugly", as IMO, they are objectively not.
And no, I'm not a bitter riceman - I'm Latino, but TBH I do like and get along well with East Asians - better than with my people, in fact. Much better than niggers, for sure.
This asians look better than blacks facially except for tyrones but even blackcels get rated as hotter by foids than even htn asians
I can't process how or why foids find niggers more attractive than ricemen; blacks are the second ugliest race in the world, marginally above australian aboriginals. I do not get it. AT ALL.
Indeed neither do i
Maybe, I don't know

I thought maybe it's this, but I don't see them as "masculine", just brutally violent, impulsive, and nasty.
Doesnt really add up though since foids love hispanic thugs who are short framelets maybe because of face perhaps?

But idk asian thugs can beat up hispanic thugs easily as well if they are sizematched which happens more often than not

Show me where girls post ming edits no exactly
Tallfags excel in close vicinity. Girls rarely instagram stalk the college basketball player, but if in close viscinity they always jump on his dick.

Ricemen look like they are sleeping, foids do not like that