Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do rice still wear face mask?

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
I don't get why people here are still wearing face mask, covid is close to ending, and even if you catch covid, you can able to get free medical certification to take abcense. There is no reason for them to wearing mask unless they are really ugly, I even stopped wearing mask last year for some reason after the government allowed it. Are they too low inhib?

They've always been doing that, I think it's cause of smog in their cities

Wearing those face diapers is their culture
They are clean and germophobe like that
ALSO, the ugly ones get to hide their faces and the girls who are pretty get to hide their pretty faces from the creepy ricecels

Wearing those face diapers is their culture
They are clean and germophobe like that
ALSO, the ugly ones get to hide their faces and the girls who are pretty get to hide their pretty faces from the creepy ricecels
Lol

Ah that's been going on for decades.- Way before COVID

Many Asian countries have always had a tendency to mask up when they have a cold

Ah that's been going on for decades.- Way before COVID

Many Asian countries have always had a tendency to mask up when they have a cold
They also bring umbrella during summer or just a normal day jfl

They also bring umbrella during summer or just a normal day jfl
-
Ah yeah!- This Indonesian chick at work always hides from the sun...- sun-phobic, yeah
-

There is no smog in singapore jfl
i think it's some sort of style at this point , alot of koreans use face masks for no reason and I think Singapore follows korean fashion trends ,correct me if i'm wrong.

There is no smog in singapore jfl
I heard the smog explanation was the case for China and Japan. Didn't know they were wearing face masks in Singapore as well

It's been part of they culture for years: I think it is to do with the fact that they are extremely collectivist, so matters of public health will be taken more serious.

i think it's some sort of style at this point , alot of koreans use face masks for no reason and I think Singapore follows korean fashion trends ,correct me if i'm wrong.
Yea I think so

I heard the smog explanation was the case for China and Japan. Didn't know they were wearing face masks in Singapore as well
I didn’t know that, thanks for educating me brocel

It's been part of they culture for years: I think it is to do with the fact that they are extremely collectivist, so matters of public health will be taken more serious.
It’s about lookism I think, good looking East Asians show their face in public.

-
Ah yeah!- This Indonesian chick at work always hides from the sun...- sun-phobic, yeah
-
it's because they want to stay pale, no one wants to be a shitskin chink