Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do RETARDS claim that eating dogs is the same thing as eating chickens or cows

I discussed this topic with @Mortis and I used the absurd reasoning that if you think eating a dog is just as normal as eating a cow than what's stopping you from eating human meat, it's all just meat and if the human is okay with it and whatever then what's the difference? And not entirely unsurprisingly he conceded that he would eat human meat, though I'm sure he wouldn't unless absolutely necessary.

I don't know what to call this, it's like being too logicbrained where people end up being okay with kids chopping off their dicks or letting their countries be taken over by sandniggers who hate the native popultion (mind you there are good logical arguments against this but there are people who know these things are bad instinctively but can't figure out the logic and arguments against them so they reluctantly agree that it should be allowed to happen despite knowing it's bad) or in this casee: eating human meat. They take these positions because they can't figure out an argument against why that would be wrong. And while I'm an atheist/agnost and I try to use logic and arguments for 99% of my decisions, I just can't sign off on eating human meat even if I can't find a good argument why it's wrong - and I'm convinced I'm correct for doing so. Maybe it's god telling me not to be a freak or maybe it's some other spiritual entity, whatever it is, I'm not eating human meat.

It's kinda hard to put into words for me but I do completely agree that eating dogs is untermensch-behavior and the same people who tell you that they'd totally eat a dog here are 9/10 times full of shit. They're the people who make us look worse than we are for the sake of edginess and groupthink. Stop doing that, grow up, no offense.

Last edited:
Dog meat is unregulated and not FDA approved.

i have read that eating dog and other "predator" meat isnt safe because of the way it holds bacteria
it is also extremely "gamey" and tastes like shit