Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do redditors use an example of some outlier to prove something?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★★
Happens all the fucking time when arguing with these nutjobs. You post cold hard statistics anf facts that short men are at an disadvantag. Hmm akshullay

"I know a 5'7 guy who does great with women and has had multiple gfs"

What the short guy in question looks like

What kind of cognitive dissonance do these idiots have?

Last edited:
I've never seen a redditor use actual statistics to debunk the blackpill. It's always some "but I know I guy whose (insert thing here) and slays".

@kay' @VideoGameCoper

Yep, they never consider other factors like face and NTness. Even if a nonNt average looking short guy did get a loving gf, it still doesn't debunk the blackpill because for every one that succeeds, dozens or more will fail.

The blackpill will only ever be "true" to these people when Chad presents it to them.

Redditors are all Saul Goodman level bullshitters without the charming personality or the characters coolness.

“I know a guy that knows a guy…that knows another guy.”

Jfl.

Breaking Bad GIF

The blackpill will only ever be "true" to these people when Chad presents it to them.
Not for redditors, they can't accept the blackpill because firstly they would have to accept that not all women are perfect angels and secondly it would absolutely destroy all their hope in life

They just wana argue to argue, most redditors are liberals with too much time on their hands.

Millions of experiments and interviews show that women are disgusted by short men.

Hell even my sister said this many times to my face and im her brother.

They dont even see us as ugly or neutral.

Our presence is literally repulsive, its like looking at vomit or something like this.

EVEN TOM CRUISE HIMSELF IS SEEN AS UGLY BY MANY WOMEN BECAUSE OF HIS HEIGHT.

you can check r/vindictaratecelebs and some there rate him as 3 and 4 because of his height and hes 5'7.

Imagine being 5'2 or 5'3 legit hell on earth no matter what your face looks like.

A tall woman who settled for a short man secretly resents him and hates herself everyday for not being able to find someone tall to trap.

Look at this comment on this thread, tall women are extremely brutally honest especially on the internet because short women keep stealing all the tall men from them.

"Blah. Different experiences. She just literally cannot put herself in your shoes.

Side note: 6 foot woman here. I was in your shoes, but ended up “settling”. Don’t settle for shorter if you can help it.

I have a great marriage to a man I’m madly attracted to for 10 + years now. I thought it wasn’t a deal breaker for me, but he’s like 1-2 inches shorter than me (depending on the shoes).

I always thought it wouldn’t matter but I still find myself CONSTANTLY in my head about it. It sounds so incredibly shallow, but I internally hate being larger than him and am always trying to make myself smaller to feel more feminine. It’s worse while in public or meeting friends. I can’t explain it fully and I don’t think I would admit it openly, but it’s definitely something I would change if I could, which I obviously can’t make myself shorter or him taller.

You have a right to feel cute and dainty and feminine with a man. Don’t let a short girl make you feel like that."

Imagine your wife of 10 years still think like this, and women are supposed to mature and not be as shallow as they grow older.

They're retards. They're incapable of thinking or empathy. NPCs.