Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do redditors on r/shortguys not just make an account here?

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
The only reason I think they don't is because of all the edgy posts and glow posts about rape and incest, it did initially turn me away from this place since I did not see any high IQ discussions just shitposting.
However it seems mostly based on there, and they already use some blackpill terminology, I don't know why they do not make accounts on here since there is more to discuss about blackpill and life than just height.
Also its fucking soydit I fucking hate soydit so much.
Sub will probably get banned soon and if it does I hope they make accounts here so I can have more brocels

No, its because they're a bunch of in denial, bluepilled soy boys.

is that so?
The first couple posts i scrolled through most of it was not bluepilled, there was a bit of bluepill but most of them seem like they could fit in here as grays to start

The only reason I think they don't is because of all the edgy posts and glow posts about rape and incest, it did initially turn me away from this place since I did not see any high IQ discussions just shitposting.
However it seems mostly based on there, and they already use some blackpill terminology, I don't know why they do not make accounts on here since there is more to discuss about blackpill and life than just height.
Also its fucking soydit I fucking hate soydit so much.
Sub will probably get banned soon and if it does I hope they make accounts here so I can have more brocels
JoinedAug 24, 2023Posts986

We have to invite them. But in an intelligent way

Most people get defensive around these topics. Nobody wants to be an incel

The other issue is that this forum is very depressing if you still have some delusional form of hope. Like let's say you're a manlet but you think that there are women out there who are somehow exceptions to the blackpill and they genuinly have a different value system, where they don't care so much about certain genetic traits like your facial bone structure or your height.
These women don't exist, so it can be tough for someone when he comes here and gets blackpilled. The immediate response for mos people is to reject everything that makes them feel bad. They don't care about truth, only about feelings.

The good news is that tmany of the guys on that subreddit are actually already quite blackpilled, so it won't be a huge step for them to come here. Again we have to maybe emphasize the positives about this site, like the sense of brotherhood and the fact that we're not gaslighting and bluepilling each other which can be a breath of fresh air for these people too, even if they're not completely blackpilled yet.

Some of them are actually quite blackpilled. We could get hundreds of new users

Most people get defensive around these topics. Nobody wants to be an incel
That is true yeah, I think I saw someone on here (trolling I think) telling people to just reach out and be like hey I think we can be brocels or whatever. It is hard to approach someone like that no one wants to accept that.
The other issue is that this forum is very depressing if you still have some delusional form of hope. Like let's say you're a manlet but you think that there are women out there who are somehow exceptions to the blackpill and they genuinly have a different value system, where they don't care so much about certain genetic traits like your facial bone structure or your height.
These women don't exist, so it can be tough for someone when he comes here and gets blackpilled. The immediate response for mos people is to reject everything that makes them feel bad. They don't care about truth, only about feelings.

The good news is that tmany of the guys on that subreddit are actually already quite blackpilled, so it won't be a huge step for them to come here. Again we have to maybe emphasize the positives about this site, like the sense of brotherhood and the fact that we're not gaslighting and bluepilling each other which can be a breath of fresh air for these people too, even if they're not completely blackpilled yet.

Some of them are actually quite blackpilled. We could get hundreds of new users
Yeah alot of them clearly are blackpilled so not too big a leap

I do truly think the bigger issue is that the site at first glance looks edgy and unintelligent and that is speaking from my personal experience, why sign up to a place that appears to only be edgy shitposts? It was later on I revisited here I saw more high IQ posts and discussions so I joined.
Free speech is good but I think free speech that harms the blackpill should be banned.
Those who promote incest with nothing to back it up, only serves to provide this forum and the blackpill a bad image and they do not provide arguments or evidence so its not even a high IQ thread unlike the agecuck/paedophilia threads on here.
Those who just call you a gray or copy paste your join date, it is warranted on occasion however often times its just some low iq sewermaxxed user who barely contributes anything meaningful other than joining a year or 2 ago.

The r/shortguys subreddit completely mogs incels.is on a first impression standpoint even though this site is definitely better for long term use.

To be fair, I don't think there is a huge advantage of being in here ...

In general many people have the idea that they have to never stop fighting even if it seems futile, because if they don't fight, they for sure don't have a chance.

is that so?
The first couple posts i scrolled through most of it was not bluepilled, there was a bit of bluepill but most of them seem like they could fit in here as grays to start
It took me a long ass time to getting around to the blackpill, I was depressed all the time from 2020-spring 2022. I was one of those "im a virgin but not an incel" type faggots. Eventually I came around to thinking "well, maybe its just a good chunk of women, or most of them but some of them must be alright, right?". What a fucking naive dumbass I was. Finding out about how bad hypergamy really is, racepill, and NTpill all crushed me

I think they mostly do since they openly talk how short foids have it easier, it just they keep quiet not to get banned.

Nobody wants to be an incel

Duh, it's called incel.

But they're all already incels anyway. Interesting how they made their own subreddit after the male side of r/short was basically moderated out of existence.

Why the fuck would a toilet complain about being short? A 4'10 toilet's life is identical to a 6'5 toilet's.

Wait, tall toilets are pickier, that's the only difference.

Half of them are probably not incel but just low tier normies tbh.

It took me a long ass time to getting around to the blackpill, I was depressed all the time from 2020-spring 2022. I was one of those "im a virgin but not an incel" type faggots. Eventually I came around to thinking "well, maybe its just a good chunk of women, or most of them but some of them must be alright, right?". What a fucking naive dumbass I was. Finding out about how bad hypergamy really is, racepill, and NTpill all crushed me
Ah I see welcome to the forum brocel.

I understand the whole I am a virgin not an incel rhetoric, especially since I have hugged a foid before. Although it was not out of denial more that I associated the word "incel" with edgy shitposts pro incest pro rape etc. I still do not resonate with such ideas in the slightest and its evident through cels such as ourselves that these shitposts harm the reputation of incels and the blackpill.
I recently these past few weeks have been going down the rabbithole of all the pills, it started with the heightpill for me first as you can see given my username lol.
I would reccomend reading through all of this if you have not it is extremely blackpilling

Half of them are probably not incel but just low tier normies tbh.
I don't know why my pea brain did not consider this at all lol

But yeah they probably are not incels, not khhv however they probably suffer extreme difficulties in the dating market and other aspects of life but are not complete virgins, those sorts would not be allowed on here.

Its a good explanation but still would not account for all of the r/shortguys redditors

By making it about race, rape , the jews and w/e else, you push the vast majority of men towards siding with their abusers because getting associated with anything on here would be social suicide for them as well as offending their own honest moral sensibilities.

By making it about race, rape , the jews and w/e else, you push the vast majority of men towards siding with their abusers because getting associated with anything on here would be social suicide for them as well as offending their own honest moral sensibilities.
Yeah I concur I think that certainly plays a part, I honeslty might make a soydit account in there and just ask sometime. Some stuff on here is stupid like the rape and incest stuff but some stuff like the race differences and AOC consent topics are big pills to swallow for politcally correct individuals

I've been lurking here since June, I've come to terms with being truecel recently. I got blackpilled bc of that Syrian Psycho prick's viral YT short, then went down the looksmaxxing rabbit hole and eventually here. Just a few months ago I didn't hate foids and shit and still thought there was a chance. I basically did a bp spreedrun and swallowed all the pills in a small amount of time. Hit rock bottom sometime in late July where I realized shit that goes way beyond just surface level blackpill, I mean on a way deeper level about human beings in general and it nearly made me lose my fucking mind. Took a couple days to snap out of it.

Yeah I concur I think that certainly plays a part, I honeslty might make a soydit account in there and just ask sometime. Some stuff on here is stupid like the rape and incest stuff but some stuff like the race differences and AOC consent topics are big pills to swallow for politcally correct individuals
If we only had race in the context of dating dynamics on here it would be doable, if the AOC debate was an actual debate, with people holding themselfs to some sort of standard, it could still be fine, but more than anything else this place is uncivilized. A space without any expectation for even the slightest pretense might be enjoyable / relaxing to autists and extremely hurt + angry men, but most people will never be able to adjust. On here people get to vent their frustrations and rage without filters, but there is a reason most people have these filters on most of the time. Being faced with another persons unfalsified inner life is an unpleasent, forced kind of intimacy and it makes normies feel uncomfortable & unsafe.

I've been lurking here since June, I've come to terms with being truecel recently. I got blackpilled bc of that Syrian Psycho prick's viral YT short, then went down the looksmaxxing rabbit hole and eventually here. Just a few months ago I didn't hate foids and shit and still thought there was a chance. I basically did a bp spreedrun and swallowed all the pills in a small amount of time. Hit rock bottom sometime in late July where I realized shit that goes way beyond just surface level blackpill, I mean on a way deeper level about human beings in general and it nearly made me lose my fucking mind. Took a couple days to snap out of it.
World needs a documentary about us as humans since we are all animals, even normies will admit we are animals.

World needs a documentary about us as humans since we are all animals, even normies will admit we are animals.
After blackpill, I see everything differently. To quote someone else "its like watching a nature documentary about your own species". Your very worldview gets broken down to a science and you realize everything is superficial bullshit, the very concept of "romantic love" is some infantile bullshit. No such thing has ever existed, even with chads and stacies she's just attracted to his body and not really he himself.

"Incel, but not like THOSE Incels" type of niggas...

just attracted to his body and not really he himself.
Your genetics are who you are on the whole, being attracted to somebody for who they are means you want to replicate their DNA material, because that's literally all that we are

They’re still bluepilled

Is reddit even worth using anymore? Like at all? What the fuck is the point. It just constantly beats me down with the news and other shit. It's a look into the normie life and I don't think I'm going to keep looking at it.

because of subhumans coping with white supremacism

this forum is just a /pol/ 2.0

It's called incels in denial

Because 99% of redditors are incels in denial. The infamous "virgin but not incel" bluepilled soyboy

They’re still bluepilled

Because 99% of redditors are incels in denial. The infamous "virgin but not incel" bluepilled soyboy
I think someone mentioned above that some of them would not be incel, they have probably managed a little bit of sexual experience but due to their height nowhere near chad, and they probably still get ridiculed by foids for their stature and have been bullied and stuff by other men etc.

So they are not bluepilled or in denial maybe, they would just be banned from here.