Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do redditors fall for the most obvious bait and jokes?

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Probably because of the same reason they use ''/s''

severe autism
but that makes me wonder why this place has a much better sense of humour

T 7da9efae5b5a3390d6d25b184c3b51c8c6074edcf305fa6383ceaae7c91fabc5

BAZIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGAAAAAA

severe autism
When someone is chained by despair. There is no strong enough boltcutter strong enough to free us of those chains. When you're at the bottom, you need to find a reason to live. Humour is the strongest emotion that helps us cope imo. Since we've been in the darkness for so long, we naturalyl are better at this than the normies

We're the ones that stayed home while other went out, we're the ones who are chronically online, we are the ones who are the funniest because we know the true ways of humanity, we know what is funny and what's not

these normies live their whole lives as npcs and don't understand people as much as us ironically

We are not trying to censor ourselves like those soycucks we are truthful to what we believe while they keep lying to themselves, true humor can only be found in truth that's why comedy is dead in the west everyone is scared that will offend someone. Fuck that and especially fuck them

We are not trying to censor ourselves like those soycucks we are truthful to what we believe while they keep lying to themselves, true humor can only be found in truth that's why comedy is dead in the west everyone is scared that will offend someone. Fuck that and especially fuck them
nigger nigger nigger faggot

severe autism
They're not autistic, they're just soybrained infertile trannies with 80 iq imao. Ofc these retards can't differentiate between obvious baits and serious discussion. Autism has nothing to do with that.

They're not autistic, they're just soybrained infertile trannies with 80 iq imao. Ofc these retards can't differentiate between obvious baits and serious discussion. Autism has nothing to do with that.
I thought it was autism making them take everything literally, but I guess maybe they're just low IQ as you say.
That might also explain why they're so blackpill-averse.