Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do redditors constantly humblebrag?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I swear these annoying fuckers will never miss the opportunity to say how amazing their lives are while trying to show off some fake empathy to show how much they care for least fortunate people. The redditor will always mention how much money he makes, how many foids he has fucked or how amazing his social life is without any necessary context. But somehow it's always the other people's fault amirite? :soy:

"Oh your parents died? That's tough OP. As a cybersecurity engineer who makes over $300K a year, I would trade all my career, my house and my car just for being with my parents once again. I know exactly how you feel"

No lo sé. Ahora mismo estoy pensando en conectarme a ROBLOX.

Normies in general never miss an opportunity to humblebrag life is a constant competition for them and they feel like they have to come out on top somehow, they gotta virtue signal while doing it ofc to hide their darker motives

Your mistake is having Reddit on your phone.

Females are the worst, even if I visit r/autism, the only people constantly bragging with having sex are females

Females are the worst, even if I visit r/autism, the only people constantly bragging with having sex are females
"As an autistic female, I don't have much sex. Last time I have sex was two weeks ago. Compared to neurotypicals who have sex every day. I am a femcel"
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

The one that pisses me of the most is the simple "My GF/BF"

Which they mention in every post they make.

Fan art, "My wonderful GF made this for me :owo: "

Because vast majority of them don't have that stuff and they like to lie to strangers

"Oh your parents died? That's tough OP. As a cybersecurity engineer who makes over $300K a year, I would trade all my career, my house and my car just for being with my parents once again. I know exactly how you feel"
There is no such thing as a Cybersecurity Engineer lol and Cybersecurity people definitely don't get that kinda money. Software Devs for large corporations(FAANG) and Investment Bankers have that kinda money. I don't understand why redditors think Cyber security folks that much money.

There is no such thing as a Cybersecurity Engineer lol and Cybersecurity people definitely don't get that kinda money. Software Devs for large corporations(FAANG) and Investment Bankers have that kinda money. I don't understand why redditors think Cyber security folks that much money.
It was just an example I thought at that time, wanted something that just sounded fancy and tech related

Also I checked it and it seems it's a real job: https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/finding-a-job/cyber-security-engineer

Last edited:
Reddit has turned into a circlejerk of low-tier normies trying to impress sub5 30yo foids.