Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do racist christians use this as an argument?

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★

It took me like 3 minutes to see this is a curse for disobeing God, and not a "rule" on what happens when you let in people. Yet, this gets used as some sort of warning, when its obviously not.

I aknowledge the fact that the whole point here was to showcase, that if you have a worldview or ideology and you do not follow it, then you do everything wrong and nothing will come out of your work or even unfortunate consequences will follow. I really get it. I also think that when people do things they would do better if they listened to me. I really do get that this is just a check&balance thing. Just within a religious context to keep the discpline high with fear and fervor.

Do better

Another example of a retarded prot/evangelical argument. That verse is from the old testament and is for the Jews.

Most modern day Christians don't even know anything about their own religion. Also it's a tool for foids to take advantage of stupid men.

Also most white Christians see Christianity as a white religion, so it makes sense that they will use verses to justify their views

Racist christians? Wut?

Why not? Anything to keep foreigners out and discriminated against

The old testament is only pro nationalism for the Hebrews only. The Israelites subverted their host nations all the time in the bible and Yahweh fully approved of it every single time.

I mean…God’s been disobeyed, and that’s what’s been happening.

Its quite Complicated, In the New Testament It does talk about Foreigners every now and again. It tells us to give Hospitality to everyone who sojourns our Land (Temporary Visit). It never touches on those who stay forever but there is the but It is expected that we live as Christians and that Only Christians shall be our Friends and what not. So by all means it doesn't say we shall kill all foreigners but it also doesn't say that we have to allow them to be in our Land only if they are under Christ

"We start wars and send Christians to fight them for us, Christians are the broom."

all christians are racist

they worship jews