Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why do people try to socialize with me

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
Like if i'm sitting down in the cafeteria, looking at my phone and eating lunch, i don't want to socialize. Why do normies try and socialize with me. Like It's weird they randomly come up and are like, hey how's your day, or hey i saw you playing a video game on your phone, i play the same game. Like I clearly just want to be left alone. I just do not want people approaching me, I'm not rude or anything, but I don't wanna talk to people unless I know them.

I'm so introverted to the point, that I can literally be in the same room as someone and still not say a single word to them after 24 hrs. I can't start a conversation with someone unless they start a conversation with me thats how it goes. Story: I was once walking to the gym, and my gym is in a mall, so I need to walk through the mall first. I was going up the escalators when I noticed a few teenagers, my age going down the down the escalators. I did not not make eye contact but i could sesnse they were staring at me. ( It was four girls and one guy). The guy looked gay.

And as i was passing them in the escalator, i quickly looked to my shoulder for a quarter of a second to my surprize, they were staring at me, these bitches. I don't like it when people stare at me. I should have punched the gay faggot on the nose and kicked his dick and beat him to the ground and strangled him to death while his four girlfriends watched and cried/laughed. I wanted to kill that guy in a single punch to the throat. I wish violence against gay people is still not a crime. I wanna beat every single faggot male I see on the streets.

I know right? niggas are always trying to give me dap when I'm not even friends with them. They secretly think I'm weird anyways so why even interact at all.

You even mog me on this... 5 fucking years without IRL friends, even on this based forum :feelsrope: Ass-bergers + high school dropout is a death sentence.

I know right? niggas are always trying to give me dap when I'm not even friends with them. They secretly think I'm weird anyways so why even interact at all.
Theyre more weird for trying to be friends with people they don't know

I've not had a single deeper conversation/spent more than 10 minutes with another person together in the past 5 years too... outside of my family.

I've not had a single deeper conversation/spent more than 10 minutes with another person together in the past 5 years too... outside of my family.
i dont believe you, how about your college/high school lecturers, group assignment mates

I'm so retarded that no one wants to befriend me, I deserve it though,

i dont believe you, how about your college/high school lecturers, group assignment mates
I finished highschool 5 years ago then became a NEET, believe me or not but it's true

U fucking stupid nigger not everyone here goes to school like child. Some of us are grown men

I feel you bro, I'm also very introverted and just want to be left alone and I also hate when people stare at me. I've had similar experiences as you have. Most people are clearly too stupid to understand that introverts just want to be left alone in many cases. That's why I barely go out and preffer to be alone at home where no people are annoying me

Good job on bragging i guess, you literally have girls looking at you and people that want to talk with you. Nothing further than what an incel experiences :feelsUgh:

Why brag like this? If someone tried to socialize with me I'd be happy af. Whenever I tried to socialize I just got ignored or bullied:fuk:

Is this a joke post? If not you need to get the hell off this forum. No truecel has random people coming up to them trying to interact with them you edgelord faggot.

People never take first step to make friends with me, i'm invisible. Op is a fakecel, who doesn't belong here.

honestly man it would be nice to have those experiences. You seem like you still have a chance. normie males either throw their weight around at me or shun me, holes literally go out of their way to get as far away from me as possible. In professional settings they will do a fake smile but their eyes are cringing. Every time that front desk gym skank says hello i dont even bother, just ignore and keep walking. I just think its funny at this point and have even used it to my advantage before at work. This foid midget i work that i dont find attractive at all in the first place drops every hint of how disgusted she is with me (brutal:dafuckfeels:) so one day I opened and it was just me and her. I knew she was gonna be at the other side of the store with her rape whistle (as if :feelsUgh:) I "borrowed" a few things and did my work out of dress code watching youtube. was a good day

they see as an easy prey, they want to use u, be careful try to be even more anti-social by wearing black cloths are making scary faces

Is this a joke post? If not you need to get the hell off this forum. No truecel has random people coming up to them trying to interact with them you edgelord faggot.
has anyone approached you in a friendly way? guy or girl?

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I don’t know but they may try to use you so be careful and don’t let someone turn you into their punching bag it happened to me when I attempted to make friends.

What??? My conversations with my family never last 10 minutes

Wow you are so violent and edgy and cool

Like if i'm sitting down in the cafeteria, looking at my phone and eating lunch, i don't want to socialize. Why do normies try and socialize with me. Like It's weird they randomly come up and are like, hey how's your day, or hey i saw you playing a video game on your phone, i play the same game. Like I clearly just want to be left alone. I just do not want people approaching me, I'm not rude or anything, but I don't wanna talk to people unless I know them.

I'm so introverted to the point, that I can literally be in the same room as someone and still not say a single word to them after 24 hrs. I can't start a conversation with someone unless they start a conversation with me thats how it goes. Story: I was once walking to the gym, and my gym is in a mall, so I need to walk through the mall first. I was going up the escalators when I noticed a few teenagers, my age going down the down the escalators. I did not not make eye contact but i could sesnse they were staring at me. ( It was four girls and one guy). The guy looked gay.

And as i was passing them in the escalator, i quickly looked to my shoulder for a quarter of a second to my surprize, they were staring at me, these bitches. I don't like it when people stare at me. I should have punched the gay faggot on the nose and kicked his dick and beat him to the ground and strangled him to death while his four girlfriends watched and cried/laughed. I wanted to kill that guy in a single punch to the throat. I wish violence against gay people is still not a crime. I wanna beat every single faggot male I see on the streets.
My guy, you had an opportunity to make some friends right there though, like yeah it's annoying to be bothered while eating but at least someone interacted with you because they wanted to get to know you and didn't care about your looks :feelsautistic:

Must be nice, normalfag.

has anyone approached you in a friendly way? guy or girl?
No. People don't approach me. If i want to have any interaction with people at all I have to make the effort myself.

they see as an easy prey, they want to use u, be careful try to be even more anti-social by wearing black cloths are making scary faces

Good job on bragging i guess, you literally have girls looking at you and people that want to talk with you. Nothing further than what an incel experiences :feelsUgh:

Males only, of-course. Holes expect to be pandered to.