Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people think we were radicalized from the internet?

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
I'm pretty sure most of us independently developed "blackpill" like thinking in our heads as we got older, without the help of blackpill forums.

Anyone with a certain degree of pattern recognition should be able to understand the importance of physical genetic characteristics/looks by the time they complete highschool or college. After like 5+ rejections in a row, eventually you realize that something is off.

big truth. They can censor the issue but the issue will remain now and forever. No one will fix it, they won't even try to mitigate it(free prostitution,incelbux)

what is incelbux is it something related to good boy points?
incelbux = every incel man get $1000/month for copes

lazy thinking. blame incel forums so they can avoid addressing the real issue

A "direct rejection" was never needed. In group therapy, I observed racial selection often.

One foid sat near a tall Italian boy. Another sat near a short blonde boy.

Most of us got radicalized from real life experiences, Normies don't understand that.

Same, I blackpilled myself at 13-14, it was very obvious, just, I had no idea how deep it was.

they create the problems and seethe at you for noticing these problems

The blackpill has its stronghold among ugly men for a reason. We are the citizens who have been swept under the carpet by the rest of society. We merely decided to unite on the internet, which doesn't imply we were radicalized by the internet itself, although some people might have been politically radicalized by the blackpill over the years—possibly average men who felt they were capable of changing the system and culture by spreading the information out there. Yes, average men can become blackpilled too.

I was too dense to acknowledge these patterns, but Internet showed me.

Kek

Internet helped to explain and clarify a lot of issues, but I was already incel before the internet went mainstream.
It's more organized now and we have a name "incels" but the actual situation is exactly the same, if not worse, as 40 years ago.

have they actually studied this, or talking out their asses? NPCs don't give a shit about intellectual integrity when it comes to detestable ugly, awkward men.

I was radicalized in high school by normies constantly bullying me.

The blackpill is just the reality of life, all that follows is pure logic like many here I understood it when I was young but I couldn't find a name for it.

Radicalisation on the internet is a good thing to point the normie finger at because most men who had incel-like thoughts found the internet as the only tangible place where these thoughts could be made manifest (such as forums like this one). This made it easy for people to find a tangible source for this "radicalisation", never mind the fact that these thoughts have always been present in some men's heads.

I was

Hated my height and being mogged by most of the girls and boys in my class even in elementary

made a plebbit account age 10 and found IT which led me to shortcels

content I saw there pushed me further to blackpill

Inceldom has been around since the beginning of time and exists across the species. The only difference between now and then is that the internet has allowed all these isolated people to congregate and share their similar experiences of systematic sexual rejection based on lookism and other blackpilled principles

rather than suffering alone, being gaslighted and fed bluepilled lies by the Women, and the Elites who oppress Incels