Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people think I'm fakecel?

You got panties in a bunch everytime hit a nerve bro? I don't give a fuck if you spent 10 hours a day idling here everyday
my panties aren't in a bunch but i'm pointing out bullshit when i see it such as strawman arguments

You have so fucking many posts

my panties aren't in a bunch but i'm pointing out bullshit when i see it such as strawman arguments
Wasnt even referring to you at all tbh my post was a reply to the dude who was saying about high post count/time spent count users being exposed as fakecels in which I added more users

CHAD MUTHAFUCKIN LITE I'VE SEEN THE PHOTO.

Take a good photo with ur acne scars, the only one where I've seen the acne scars is so shit, ur tucking ur chin in.
Colvin tier photo taking and the high post count comes from crippling autism.

ascend in asia with me op?

Wasnt even referring to you at all tbh my post was a reply to the dude who was saying about high post count/time spent count users being exposed as fakecels in which I added more users
fair enough

1. Because you are chad
2. Because you aren't incel because of point 1
full

By calling others fakecel ( even a Chad or chadlite ) they lower the bar for what an actual fakecel would be, making it seem that they somehow aren't that low in the looks hierarchy .

It's one of the ultimate copes

1. Because you are chad
2. Because you aren't incel because of point 1
full
I honestly trust that everyone on this forum except for me and colvin (ive seen his pics) is a fakecel larping chad

I'm not coping, this is a forum where just about everyone is 6ft+ aryan super slayer with a 4ft shoulder width
They're all here just to flex and dab on the real incels (me)

@Personalityinkwell You’re not tall and have never claimed to be. Don’t know why copers are accusing you of being tallfag.

I’m curious to know what your face looks like, have not seen it.

Last edited:
I'm not coping, this is a forum where just about everyone is 6ft+ aryan super slayer with a 4ft shoulder width
They're all here just to flex and dab on the real incels (me)
This isn't incel Olympics

Imagine thinking someone who postmaxxed to 30,000 in less than 6 months is a fakecel :feelshaha:

Mainly coz of your posts and the fact that youre clearly far from being ugly in your pics.

Mainly coz of your posts and the fact that youre clearly far from being ugly in your pics.
4.5/10 might not be truecel but it's below average

you yourself are near average in the face and you're 5 inches taller than me in a shorter country

Why has this got so many replies? Your face get leaked or something?

4.5/10 might not be truecel but it's below average

you yourself are near average in the face and you're 5 inches taller than me in a shorter country

True, but i dont have any halos working in my favor. While you claim being white in the west doesnt count, it actually does given that you can go for other race of foids as well.
Why has this got so many replies? Your face get leaked or something?

The way it works here is you send your photos to one and it eventually gets spread to everyone. I also believe OP posts a lot on looksmax, so a lot of ppl here have seen his pics.

You're not chad, for sure, but you mog %99 of this forum to death. Close to chadlite.