Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people think I'm fakecel?

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 39, Bluepillers: 56)

All of the bluepillers are foids who think you're a chadcel.
how do i get them to suck my dick?

how do i get them to suck my dick?
Get your acne scars removed and then bully some ricecels irl in front of foids. Make sure you smile around foids and look intimidating and angry at genetically and racially inferior men.

Get your acne scars removed and then bully some ricecels irl in front of foids. Make sure you smile around foids and look intimidating and angry at genetically and racially inferior men.
k

You have 30k posts and have been online for 115 days. Doesn’t get anymore truecel than this
This. How can anyone on earth thinking a sex haver would spend this much time here? jfl

This. How can anyone on earth thinking a sex haver would spend this much time here? jfl
thank you. seriously that is so much time it's actually quite sad :feelsbadman:

It's because some of the shit you say sounds pretty socially aware as though having dibble dabbled in the dating scene so I get why that might be confusing to some retards who overlook your post count & apparent love of anime for some retarded reason.

thank you. seriously that is so much time it's actually quite sad :feelsbadman:
your life scares me. seems extremely empty
you've literally shown me your face before. You're like a 4.5-5/10. If "side profiles" were 100% the deciding factor, Meeks would be incel
yeah its wierd meeks has such a bad profile tbh. his godlike jaw disappears

Last edited:
Not a contradiction, you’re incel because you’re here, not the other way around.

White + tall = fakecel
how is under six foot tall?

are you saying i was some chad who "chose" to be "involuntarly celibate" :waitwhat:

Shit, only now I realize how fast you postmaxxed, OP.

Have his pics been revealed? I wanna see if so.

you mean lastgerman? there's a gif of him flexing where you can basically see his face

Tall plus white = fakecel to many on this forum. Nothing new really, and no I don't think you're a fakecel.

Tall plus white = fakecel to many on this forum. Nothing new really, and no I don't think you're a fakecel.
Thanks, glad not to be getting discriminated against

yeah everyone in my family is above average. if it wasn't for acne/acne scars i'd be high normie. damn acne genes screwed me
tbh you saying this kinda made me doubt your inceldom tbh

if you saw my cheeks you'd swallow those words
can't you do a surgery do minimize the acne scars? I mean acne scars lower your SMV
but I wouldn't go as far as saying making you an incel (unless those are from grade 3 or 4 acne)

can't you do a surgery do minimize the acne scars? I mean acne scars lower your SMV
but I wouldn't go as far as saying making you an incel (unless those are from grade 3 or 4 acne)
i was getting surgery but corona postponed it

If acne scars are your only problem, you're probably gonna ascend when you get surgery

Because people are retarded and hate black kissless virgins like me.

They hate me because I don't fit in their stupid Tyrone BBC fantasy.
how did the "colvin is a fakecel" meme even start? like in what world is an ethnic KHHV with autism a slayer? I want some of what these niggas are smoking ngl

dhMeAzK.gif

Mathematical proof that he doesn't have a recessed chin and his response is a "kys" spergout :lul: well @Colvin76 is truly autistic, he has that one true trait at least.

how did the "colvin is a fakecel" meme even start? like in what world is an ethnic KHHV with autism a slayer? I want some of what these niggas are smoking ngl
Because some people on this forum are literally IT bully trolls
dhMeAzK.gif

Mathematical proof that he doesn't have a recessed chin and his response is a "kys" spergout :lul: well @Colvin76 is truly autistic, he has that one true trait at least.
JFL you feel for fearofeights LARP. over for you

Probably because of those normie threads, people assumed you were one.

if you make it to 25 as a virgin, you are incel as fuck. How can anyone ”blackpilled” deny this.

I think you're the truest of truecels.

oh nvm, I just checked. But I'm pretty sure that november 2019 pic was from a bad angle. I can PM you a face pic at a straight angle
I want to see what you look like brocel. Dm me
High IQ and dark triad pilled

I spend 15 hours a day here?

why would I spend that much time if I was a Chad?

You really shouldn't expect to convince people based on that. It could be easily faked with some kind of script randomly clicking thread links. Or by having a group of ITers taking turns using it

God I hate humans

:feelskek:

neetandtidy happened,cuyen happened...postmaxxers don't have a good track record kek
insomniac, rightfulcel, gambler, tellem-t,VST are also all well known posters with high post counts and yet they got banned for being fakecles i don't know why retards still use that excuse

insomniac, rightfulcel, gambler, tellem-t,VST are also all well known posters with high post counts and yet they got banned for being fakecles i don't know why retards still use that excuse
"I spend copious amounts of time on here guys. I'm totally like you!"

JFL

30k posts in half a year is impressive

I'm not sure. I've never thought of you as a fakecel ngl

You’re probably one of the biggest trucels here tbh

"I spend copious amounts of time on here guys. I'm totally like you!"

JFL
post counts and time here are two different things you stupid fucks

learn to fucking read you low iq morons

Last edited:

I was agreeing that the excuse was lame and pointless.

I wasn't even talking about you, you retard.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

You really shouldn't expect to convince people based on that. It could be easily faked with some kind of script randomly clicking thread links. Or by having a group of ITers taking turns using it
how should I convince people then?
neetandtidy happened,cuyen happened...postmaxxers don't have a good track record kek
cuyen is fakecel? proof?

Last edited:

You got panties in a bunch everytime hit a nerve bro? I don't give a fuck if you spent 10 hours a day idling here everyday