Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people think Dark Triad maxing is a thing?

• Thread starter Purveyoroftruth
  • Start date
Purveyoroftruth

Purveyoroftruth

Lord of Darkness and Solitude.
-
I was diagnosed professionally with NPD (or Narcissistic Personality Disorder). This notion of “being the bad boy” is absurd. One of the common traits of someone with NPD is that not only would they give off “bad boy” vibes, but would also appear to be very confident. “Just be confident bro” is one of the many platitudes that normies attempt to hand out as advice in an attempt to help you get girls (and women use that as an excuse as to why they choose or reject prospective partners). I have repeatedly been confident and HEAVILY mogged the intellect of every foid in my college classes. Yet they get annoyed by my higher test scores and confident demeanor. I can’t comprehend why... oh wait, it’s because I’m not chad. These stupid fucking whores will literally only date chad.

Last edited:
Only when it comes with high t masculine face
Chad high prenatal testosterone
VX1qFl3.jpg
(German Chad kills his girlfriend during a 'sexgame' (she choked during a deepthroat blowjob))

Glasses subhuman incel
i
Russian incel 4
it wouldn't work on those guys no matter how alpha and dark triad not giving a fuck they would try to be

Dark triad maxxing only works if you already have chad looks tbh.

I have been repeatedly told that I look like I’m 12. I’m 22. Definitely don’t appear to be high T.
it's over for you, there are no cure for lack of prenatal testosterone which forms how masculine your face will looks like in future, injecting testosterone now won't do shit since your bones were formed long time ago you can only blame your mother for giving you so much estrogen and not enough testosterone

it's over for you, there are no cure for lack of prenatal testosterone which forms how masculine your face will looks like in future, injecting testosterone now won't do shit since your bones were formed long time ago you can only blame your mother for giving you so much estrogen and not enough testosterone
It is in the west at least. I must venture beyond the seas to the distant land of Japan.

I was diagnosed professionally with NPD (or Narcissistic Personality Disorder). This notion of “being the bad boy” is absurd. One of the common traits of someone with NPD is that not only would they give off “bad boy” vibes, but would also appear to be very confident. “Just be confident bro” is one of the many platitudes that normies attempt to hand out as advice in an attempt to help you get girls (and women use that as an excuse as to why they choose or reject prospective partners). I have repeatedly been confident and HEAVILY mogged the intellect of every foid in my college classes. Yet they get annoyed by my higher test scores and confident demeanor. I can’t comprehend why... oh wait, it’s because I’m not chad. These stupid fucking whores will literally only date chad.
excuse, yes, veneering viewset. Women can always declare some kind of standard/ condition which isn't true just to make it seem like you just found an exceptional, off the wall person. Being a badboy they may not really care for or see as an essentiality. Looks though are.
Women will always care about winning via genes than condition of that person.
Women want to reserve winning roles for men.
Be confident and you come off arrogant as ugly. Be confident as chad and you come off bold.

How far you on being chad? what's your looks level?flaws?

It is in the west at least. I must venture beyond the seas to the distant land of Japan.
then you will meet GigaChangs who mogs you hard
Just be 69 Chang
(muh JBW she doesn't even know that whitecel is on the right of her)
Sanada chang
GigaChang Godfrey Gao

Everything needs looks.

excuse, yes, veneering viewset. Women can always declare some kind of standard/ condition which isn't true just to make it seem like you just found an exceptional, off the wall person. Being a badboy they may not really care for or see as an essentiality. Looks though are.
Women will always care about winning via genes than condition of that person.
Women want to reserve winning roles for men.
Be confident and you come off arrogant as ugly. Be confident as chad and you come off bold.

How far you on being chad? what's your looks level?flaws?
Well, my fellow eugenicist, I look like a very young child (according to every woman I have ever talked to). I don’t know how far that is from Chad, but let’s just say many leagues.

You´ll also have to be attractive and low inhib with normie platitudes for this to work.

How did you come to be diagnosed? Since narcissists usually don't think there is anything wring with them they rarely seek help and are thereby rarely diagnosed. It would be interesting to hear more about this!

lol @ delusional weebs this will just be a repeat of zesto, that is if you actually have the courage and resources to go through with it xdddddd
D8DD9154 23C6 4F3F A771 A056DE24B98F

How did you come to be diagnosed? Since narcissists usually don't think there is anything wring with them they rarely seek help and are thereby rarely diagnosed. It would be interesting to hear more about this!
My parents forced me to go to a PHD psychologist.
My parents forced me to go to a PHD psychologist
lol @ delusional weebs this will just be a repeat of zesto, that is if you actually have the courage and resources to go through with it xdddddd
View attachment 156439
My dentist friend is giving me 10k to study abroad in Japan next summer if I do well in my spring classes.

My parents forced me to go to a PHD psychologist.
Interesting. How old were you then and how old are yu now? Do you want to tell us about what led them to force you to this?

Interesting. How old were you then and how old are yu now? Do you want to tell us about what led them to force you to this?
I was just mean and showed little empathy for people. Nobody directly said anything to me for fear of crushing retaliation. Some of my teachers hated me despite doing very well in their classes. I had superficial charm which made it easy for me to get male friends. Women still avoided me like the plague. I was sent to boarding school when I was 17 for the same reasons.

My dentist friend is giving me 10k to study abroad in Japan next summer if I do well in my spring classes.
ok, youve got the first step down. now, how ugly are you? are you white? are you nt? do you speak their language? what kind of school will you be applying to?

ok, youve got the first step down. now, how ugly are you? are you white? are you nt? do you speak their language? what kind of school will you be applying to?
I’m white and I will be conversationally fluent in Japanese by next summer. I’m going to Tokyo University for the language exchange program. It’s the most prestigious in Japan. IDK how ugly I am. foids have been saying that I’m ugly when they get angry at me.
are you nt?
I’m also an aspergic autist. So no, I’m not nt.

I’m white and I will be conversationally fluent in Japanese by next summer. I’m going to Tokyo University for the language exchange program. It’s the most prestigious in Japan. IDK how ugly I am. foids have been saying that I’m ugly when they get angry at me.
if you dont have blonde hair blue eyes and ur ugly then idk how well youll do tbh. but youll still get a minor smv boost if you arent a manlet. just try not to end up like zesto lol

if you dont have blonde hair blue eyes and ur ugly then idk how well youll do tbh. but youll still get a minor smv boost if you arent a manlet. just try not to end up like zesto lol
People were comparing me to Dwight from the office. I knew at that point it was over. I’m below 6ft 5ft 11.

to be a bad boy you need to have hunter eyes, sharp jaw and bad grades

Last edited:
Being a pussy frustrates me far more than inceldom, dark triad is its own goal

the ultimate dark triad Morracan bad boy is @undisputed

it is a thing. but u need crime mazx. Publicly deal drugs, kill people or bully people to succeed. Not worth it for most as they are risk averse

I have been repeatedly told that I look like I’m 12. I’m 22. Definitely don’t appear to be high T.
Death sentence. I've been mistaken for a high schooler, at best a college kid. I'm a grown ass man who pays bills and do taxes.

I have repeatedly been confident and HEAVILY mogged the intellect of every foid in my college classes. Yet they get annoyed by my higher test scores and confident demeanor.
NPD diagnosis is evidently on point.

Dark triad maxxing only works if you are at least at normie looks level. Bonus points if you're white.

Also, it only works on a small niche of women who are turned on/interested in dark triad personalities.