Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people talk about self defense in nonaggressive context

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
So I had had a beer with coworker at a bar and saw some 6’5” 340 pound spics walking around. These motherfuckers could easily off me if they just elbowed me wrong but it got me thinking. Why do people always discuss fighting in a way like which leaves out being mad? Now I know as incels we should realize we will most likely get our ass a kicked(unless you are packing or something) but leaving out the need of your anger in those situations is honestly predetermining yourself to be in freeze mode. Fighting hand to hand with no other options should only be taken if you are fight mode. If you are in flight freeze mode you get all mental spacy.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tfPjl_Uwo6s

other people i know that were normal size never had to get into this physical self defence non sense they just float through society without worrying about being agressive and staving off controntational people and theyre not hyper confident people. this is a weid feature of being bullied,ostracised or being around questionable ppl/environments imo. most normal people arent scanning and training for violent confront tation